Just Be First™ is extremely important

nav_w1

nav_w1

High Tier Subhuman
I used to be active on here.

Was practically useful but also fucked up parts of my brain.

I have a girlfriend now and I am her first.

Over the last 5 months I've seen her mimic so many personality traits of mine.

She now eats like me, uses my words, texts like me etc.

Whenever we're out and we want something to eat she'll just follow whatever I say. I can change my mind 5 times and she will happily follow even if she knows she dislikes the place.

She basically does whatever I say.

Women can be so mimetic its insane.

All this is to say, that you have to try to be first, because who knows what aspects of her personality are borrowed from men of the past.

• +1
Reactions: mfk, Ascending2Tyrone, FutureSlayer and 15 others
  • +1
Reactions: mfk, iloveboobs, counterintuitive and 1 other person
What are your stats that you pulled it of and why do you exactly believe that you were first

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs and Rhinoplastyordie
How old is she

• +1
Reactions: Rhinoplastyordie
Post462248282 1706581180181987 2373085825557704593 n
That's right , the only way this ugly pajeet pulled this white HTB is by grooming her since she was 17 and essentially being her first boyfriend.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mfk, FutureSlayer, iloveboobs and 2 others
I think everyone subconsciously knows this except for youngcels.

Leonardo DiCaprio, Tobey Magiure, Jerry Seinfeld and that British billionaire in his late 60s fucking a foid in her 20s.

The funny part is … the feminists that seethe about age gap relationships know this better than anyone.

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer and future_
reminder if you arent her first she has DNA of every guy that fucked her before you just floating around in her body

• +1
Reactions: idkwhattoputhere, FutureSlayer, gods lonely man and 2 others
What are your stats that you pulled it of and why do you exactly believe that you were first

How old is she

I am 6"0 84kg at 15%bf. Worth mentioning that I have good rep at my university for various reasons.

She is 19 and basically just studies, sleeps, watches movies, church, family etc.

She also lacks certain behaviour patterns that an experienced girl likely would have, she texts back very quickly every time, is clingy, basically no shit tests etc.

I know multiple people that went to her school before university and they say she never had a boyfriend that they know of.

• +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone
just be first is cope
bitches are ran thru at 16

• +1
Reactions: gods lonely man
I am 6"0 84kg at 15%bf. Worth mentioning that I have good rep at my university for various reasons.

She is 19 and basically just studies, sleeps, watches movies, church, family etc.

She also lacks certain behaviour patterns that an experienced girl likely would have, she texts back very quickly every time, is clingy, basically no shit tests etc.

I know multiple people that went to her school before university and they say she never had a boyfriend that they know of.
good for you man

• +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone
what would you rate her?
She is average to me. Nothing special.
Still an achievement for the guy, if true, as he’s clearly below average.

• +1
Reactions: jeetslayer
She is average to me. Nothing special.
Still an achievement for the guy, if true, as he’s clearly below average.
the guy is unironically your balding sub 5 jeet meme jfl grooming does wonders for some

Attachments

• 20241019_045534.jpg
    20241019_045534.jpg
    678.6 KB · Views: 0
the guy is unironically your balding sub 5 jeet meme jfl grooming does wonders for some
Yeah I mean I guess he’s got other qualities. Looks are the most important category but there a several ways to override them.
In reality such couples are not that rare.

• +1
Reactions: jeetslayer
Looks are the most important category but there a several ways to override them.
Uhh this entire website and the entirety of the blackpill community would like to disagree with you

I used to be active on here.

Was practically useful but also fucked up parts of my brain.

I have a girlfriend now and I am her first.

Over the last 5 months I've seen her mimic so many personality traits of mine.

She now eats like me, uses my words, texts like me etc.

Whenever we're out and we want something to eat she'll just follow whatever I say. I can change my mind 5 times and she will happily follow even if she knows she dislikes the place.

She basically does whatever I say.

Women can be so mimetic its insane.

All this is to say, that you have to try to be first, because who knows what aspects of her personality are borrowed from men of the past.
Shell copy your last name too 🤞🏼

And how is your face?
Also my personal problem but tbh I would believe in her being virgin

Yes and she will dump you as everybody else who tried jbf in the west

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
You won't be anyone's first subchadlite or tall htn
I’ve been her first. 6’4, gymmaxxed, Pattinson lookalike and she still dumped me after 2 yrs together