JUST BE FUCKING LESBIAN THEORYYYYYYYY

wtfiswrongwithyou

wtfiswrongwithyou

Bronze

Gothicnewbitch

SUBHUMAN DATING HOT GOTHIC GIRL ONLY BECAUSE SHE IS A FEMALE AND A FUCKING LESBIANNN
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK
SHE SHOULD BE MY FUCKING GIRLFRIEND FUCK
SHE LIKED MY TIKTOK VIDEO BUT SHE IS DATING THIS FUCKING SUBHUMAN

actually i feel better now

• JFL
Reactions: USERΝAME, Jova and lowtiernormiechad
Untermensch dating untermensch. :Comfy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Klasik616, USERΝAME and Jova
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Gengar
Looksmatch if she takes the paint off her face , most goth girls are subhumans under all that paint , I have seen it with my eyes

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Looksmatch if she takes the paint off her face , most goth girls are subhumans under all that paint , I have seen it with my eyes
And then you have simping GrAYcels like that cuck above you. :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: USERΝAME and GlamourPursuer
aryan couple tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo and USERΝAME
she is not, she is atleast htb. She got giant boobs and beautiful hips and cute face. She is like 4'11 though, gonna ruin my fucking bloodline.
Kill yourself GrAYcel. Are you the birdcel whore in the OP?
imagine farming 100 000 posts so you can call everyone a graycel. Based unironically.

she is not, she is atleast htb. She got giant boobs and beautiful hips and cute face. She is like 4'11 though, gonna ruin my fucking bloodline.

imagine farming 100 000 posts so you can call everyone a graycel. Based unironically.
Post her body , give me her tik tok and I will give you 1 rep

these lesbians probably dont even fuck they are not a real couple they are just confused friends

these lesbians probably dont even fuck they are not a real couple they are just confused friends
BASED AF
they both have their fucking mbti's in their instagram bio, i am cringing so hard. I have like one video where i show my 4 feet long hair and she liked it first because she saw me looking at her profile on tiktok. I think im gonna text her but the fact that she is dating a subhuman lesbian cringy sociology faggot is so annoying.