Forced mobilization of men on the street and sent to the front lines

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arditi, 5.5psl, Deleted member 24278 and 2 others
sad bro :cry:

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
true, I feel bad for the young men there. Awful.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass, slavicpsycho, High Cortisol Chad and 3 others
I'm not even a man I am a God.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Primalsplit and Skywalker
Wait till WW3 starts and this happens to us.

• +1
Reactions: Arditi, horizontallytall, emeraldglass and 3 others
While their women go off to other countries to cuck them and get fucked by other men. Lmao I'd rather go to prison than fight in a war like this even if it's to defend muh country

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass, slavicpsycho, cutie_pie and 1 other person
This is what they mean when they say we will fight to the last ukraininan

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho

• JFL
Reactions: Arditi, Corleone, horizontallytall and 1 other person
so then what stops guys like this from just cappin the officers around him as soon as hes handed a gun ?

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Obito and LooksOrDeath
so then what stops guys like this from just cappin the officers around him as soon as hes handed a gun ?
That happened a lot in Vietnam.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and Amnesia
These low IQ bastards need to differentiate between recruitment and kidnapping, bizarre

Feminism is a joke.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and cutie_pie
That happened a lot in Vietnam.
seeing this shit makes me wonder what I actually would do if that was me. I probably would try to find a way to surrender to russian soldiers without being killed, and killing my own officer and taking his rank ensignia and maybe cut off his ear or something as proof i killed my own officer would help them believe me and treat me better

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: boss8055, horizontallytall, Deleted member 24278 and 5 others
Ukrainian men are dying in a hopeless war while the women "refugees" are getting railed by western men.

• +1
Reactions: Corleone, emeraldglass, Deleted member 29155 and 1 other person
Full metal amnesia

• Love it
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
seeing this shit makes me wonder what I actually would do if that was me. I probably would try to find a way to surrender to russian soldiers without being killed, and killing my own officer and taking his rank ensignia and maybe cut off his ear or something as proof i killed my own officer would help them believe me and treat me better
they would be like you killed your own so how do we trust you, then they would go ER on you. Both cases it's over.

• +1
Reactions: cutie_pie
Going to war is cucked lol
76FC6E1C 2BB9 4C8B B87C 6B85AC0BE46B

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 29155, Skywalker and 2 others
Could work, but they'd think of you as a filthy traitor to your own country. You won't be treated better. I think killing a Russian and taking his uniform would be better, easy to claim you lost your identification in battle.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
Could work, but they'd think of you as a filthy traitor to your own country. You won't be treated better. I think killing a Russian and taking his uniform would be better, easy to claim you lost your identification in battle.
Guess who’s still alive tho 😹😹😹😹

Bitches are so big on feminism till drafts for war comes and they’ll run right back to the kitchen to cook and clean and do women shit, whilst their husbands are getting blown to bits by Artillery shells they’re having trains ran on them by Tyrone and Abdullah in their house lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Corleone, horizontallytall, emeraldglass and 3 others
Guess who’s still alive tho 😹😹😹😹

Bitches are so big on feminism till drafts for war comes and they’ll run right back to the kitchen to cook and clean and do women shit, whilst their husbands are getting blown to bits by Artillery shells they’re having trains ran on them by Tyrone and Abdullah in their house lol
This what broke the straw on feminism for me.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Primalsplit
You would just rot in some prison eating shit food and getting tortured fuck that shit id rather go to war it’s more fun

• JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass and Deleted member 29155
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and LooksOrDeath
They've had ample time to leave. Continuing to live in that shithole (especially as a male) is idiotic.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and Skywalker
This is what they mean when they say we will fight to the last ukraininan
but this IS in the interest of EVERYONE involved in the war actually

You would just rot in some prison eating shit food and getting tortured fuck that shit id rather go to war it’s more fun
boyo wtf? rather eat rats in prison for years than die in some shithole war;
jfl if you think anyone here would survive more than 1 day :lul:

@Makhachev @Ketamine California heroes

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23239, Deleted member 29155, Skywalker and 1 other person
They wont. It's certain of your own death. But I guess if you're an incel that's not such a bad thing actually.
Ukrainian men are dying in a hopeless war while the women "refugees" are getting railed by western men.
Their vaginas are being oppressed by free cock now you mean.
Just be Chad and go into hiding. Retreat to a cave and wait out the war while widdiling spoons and hunting wild game.
They've had ample time to leave. Continuing to live in that shithole (especially as a male) is idiotic.
I don't think it's that simple. I mean I couldn't just uproot my life and go to SEA
boyo wtf? rather eat rats in prison for years than die in some shithole war;
jfl if you think anyone here would survive more than 1 day :lul:
POW camps are really rough. Just imagine being stuck there with some nationalistic bluepillers that want to torture you as a display of their masulinity

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Skywalker
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker
Discuss best hiding spots in your country :feelshmm:

• JFL
If he was an 8/8 psl then he wouldn't have gotten taken

• JFL

Being a rotter in Ukraine is the meta rn.

Also what you described is just insane, you think russians would take a shizophrenic that killed his own officer and cut his ear off?

Guys surrender without that shit, they drop leaflets with radio frequencies you can use to negotiate a surrender, they even take POW's in battle, russians are very forgiving.

@JackTheKnife

• +1
Reactions: JackTheKnife
they would be like you killed your own so how do we trust you, then they would go ER on you. Both cases it's over.
Nigga would never survive a war with his autism

• JFL
Or just flee the country like the others did lol

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Imagine fighting for a fucking medal

• +1
Or just flee the country like the others did lol
Yes that's the backup plan for the idiots who didn't

• JFL
or a child

• So Sad
None of you are traditional you just despise women. In a trad society men fight

• Hmm...
Reactions: thenewhebbe
They are and I am not trad
its ok bro, when you grow up a little you'll realize that all things you've said are wrong and will destroy your life:
trad cucking ( :bluepill: ), feminism (NAWALT , which youve done), fighting for the elites, patriotism, and whatever else bs you still believe in

but then again, most of this forum aint black pilled , just LOOKS PILLED and , in majority, :bluepill: