Just Be Incel Theory?

R

ranierean

Kraken
If you follow this sphere in any way at all then you already know that it is possible to statusmax as an incel and ascend.
I'm an extremely boring invisible person and I had led an uneventful life. I'm just starting to realize that from the outside perspective me being incel is basically the only thing that would pique anyone's interest.
So should I just start advertising it?
I can already imagine some heartless harpy dreaming of robbing me of the only thing that makes me special with very poor humdrum sex.
I just wouldn't know where to begin! Does it make sense to double down on misogyny or should I just pretend to be this harmless creature completely crushed by the outside world?
I'm thinking that it's probably better to be woke and to conflate my condition with marginalization and oppression.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21898
Great idea. You might get interviewed like @BrendioEEE.

Who made you think anyone even cares about incels?

Great idea. You might get interviewed like @BrendioEEE.
If I remember his bit correctly, on camera he was a rightoid retard who mumbled something incoherent against feminism, so in a way playing the enemy of the people seems like a good choice
Who made you think anyone even cares about incels?
Term "incel" beats "looksmax" on Google Trends by a huge margin

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity, BrendioEEE and Gengar
Never Give Up maxx

If I remember his bit correctly, on camera he was a rightoid retard who mumbled something incoherent against feminism, so in a way playing the enemy of the people seems like a good choice
3464918 1686564147723

Edited video btw, still did heaps for my status because when it aired they found out I was good looking after.