Just be interesting theory

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
I see a lot of retarded shit on here about how women like thugs and shit like that. Clearly that is true in some cases and you know why that is? it's because they're interesting in some way or another.

And yes obviously face is very important, but have you seen some of the guys who have degenerate maxed and gotten hot girlfriend? They get some face tattoos run SoundCloud rapper game and fucking slay like there's no tomorrow. Do you know why that is?

Because they're interesting and low inhibition. A lot of the common problems with the incels here is that they're just plain boring. You can tell by the way they type and communicate. No emotion + no sentience= not interesting.

A lot of the biggest slayers I know are very outgoing and interesting individuals. They're truly unique and I think that attracts women. Yes facially they're all average or above but I have seen some average guys be the life of the party just because they are interesting

Cope

• +1
Reactions: dodt
Nothing more unappealing to a fem than a negative basement dwelling incel

the ones who can't see that truly are the most retarded brand of incel

Happy3

Yes that why I put anime stickers on car and waifu buttons on backpack.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
High IQ. I also think that clothing can play a part in being interesting. If you're a chad however, clothing doesn't matter at all. But if you are average or a bit above average, then dressing nice and maybe a bit different could really play to your advantage.

• +1
High IQ. I also think that clothing can play a part in being interesting. If you're a chad however, clothing doesn't matter at all. But if you are average or a bit above average, then dressing nice and maybe a bit different could really play to your advantage.
I believe dressing for a certain niche could definitely help improve smv, as long as you act how you look

Yeah that's definitely niche appeal and it fucking works in east

Happy7

Yes Asian girls like cute, soft anime boys.

Not work in west but not care either. I am real otaku not virtue signaler, so I never feel any shame/embarrassment.

Also this just proves my point.
You're an exact cookie cutter of every other incell out there
View attachment 5430

Yes Asian girls like cute, soft anime boys.

Not work in west but not care either. I am real otaku not virtue signaler, so I never feel any shame/embarrassment.
Good for you buddy boy. I'm sure you will do better in the East rather than the West which is a complete shit hole

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
A lot of the common problems with the incels here is that they're just plain boring. You can tell by the way they type and communicate. No emotion + no sentience= not interesting.
I’M SO TRIGGERED. What do you mean the reason girls don’t like me could be down to my personality!?! :rage:

• +1
TBH. Going to interstingmaxx soon

• +1
Reactions: androidcel