just be low inhib theory when talking to women is brutal

garoupilled_

garoupilled_

DMs open for custom looksmaxing protocols/coaching
foid im talking to said she was groped by an autist in her class, i responded "what a shame even he has but i haven't yet" and she liked the response lmao

low cortisol is a MUST for 2023

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel, Primalsplit, thegoat and 8 others

dnrd

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns, bloomercel, Deleted member 22918 and 5 others
Should have raped her to show dominance, instead you tried to meake her laugh with jokes at your own expense like an abused dog simp.

Nothing will save your soul now, Commit seppuku for your crimes against your ego

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel, Jungcuck, Dr. Bludy and 6 others
beeing low inhib is a must for absolutely everything in life

you must try and be shameless and have guts

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, bloomercel, HellenicChad and 8 others
High Inhibition is death sentence

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, HellenicChad, Deleted member 22918 and 5 others
High Inhibition is death sentence
@Octillionaire is low inhib. That's why he lures .org users back to his lair

@Octillionaire is low inhib. That's why he lures .org users back to his lair
i cant not look at that pfp and laugh a shit ton

Ascend first

Low inhib shit only works if you meet the minimum looks threshold and you're distinguishing yourself from the other sea of available chads.

For example, imagine you're a 5/10 white girl and there's a guy like Jacob Elordi in the corner of the room surrounded by a gaggle of other girls.
Jacob-Elordi-Joey-King.jpg

Then a mere 6'0" guy like Timothee Chalamet appears directly in front of you and starts a conversation with confidence.
timothee-chalamet-d15ef496675d4de6b50afc8d28c6653f.jpg

You're going to stop staring at the 6'6" chad who is all the way across the other side of the room not looking at you at all, and you're going to talk to the 2nd best chad or at least give him the time of day because he's right in front of you.

Where low inhib theory fails is when manlets and subhumans "trying to get the reps in" and "just playing the numbers game"

go up to women way out of their league and get rudely rejected. This turns plenty of women off the entire idea of meeting anyone at that venue and they spend the entire time inside a circle of their female friends.

• JFL
Reactions: Jpg
Where low inhib theory fails is when manlets and subhumans "trying to get the reps in" and "just playing the numbers game"

Caged so fucking hard at that get the reps in part combined with the pic

Low inhib shit only works if you meet the minimum looks threshold and you're distinguishing yourself from the other sea of available chads.

For example, imagine you're a 5/10 white girl and there's a guy like Jacob Elordi in the corner of the room surrounded by a gaggle of other girls.
Jacob-Elordi-Joey-King.jpg

Then a mere 6'0" guy like Timothee Chalamet appears directly in front of you and starts a conversation with confidence.
timothee-chalamet-d15ef496675d4de6b50afc8d28c6653f.jpg

You're going to stop staring at the 6'6" chad who is all the way across the other side of the room not looking at you at all, and you're going to talk to the 2nd best chad or at least give him the time of day because he's right in front of you.

View attachment 2167928
go up to women way out of their league and get rudely rejected. This turns plenty of women off the entire idea of meeting anyone at that venue and they spend the entire time inside a circle of their female friends.
schizo ramblings

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_
i was low nhib with my itis. then put me in my pace

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_