Just be mysterious theory

Bitchwhipper2

Bitchwhipper2

Skinmaxxing
Never give foids any substancial amount of information about yourself, your past, or current life

Lack of info -> mystery -> curiosity -> interest -> attraction

Ofcourse no foid will care about you no matter how mysterious you are, if you are SUBHUMAN

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Avirochad, Deleted member 23554, Deleted member and 5 others
nigg they can stalk that shit better than the fbi stalking this site

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Avirochad, Deleted member 15827 and Moggie
my man, why do all this mental gymnastic, mental masturbatino "IF I DO THIS SHE WILL TIHNK this"

All you need to be is attractive, and you can be your trueself

If you're a natural evil narcy that hates people, you can act like that AND STILL GET WOMEN
If you're a kind nice guy that got good morals, you can act like that AND STILL GET WOMEN
You can't lose as an attractive men

Stop with all the mysterious blabla dark triad shit, just looksmax to where you'ill be attractive

Girls are self aware of guys who try this and mock them in their group chats

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, Avirochad, Deleted member 23554 and 10 others
my man, why do all this mental gymnastic, mental masturbatino "IF I DO THIS SHE WILL TIHNK this"

All you need to be is attractive, and you can be your trueself

If you're a natural evil narcy that hates people, you can act like that AND STILL GET WOMEN
If you're a kind nice guy that got good morals, you can act like that AND STILL GET WOMEN
You can't lose as an attractive men

Stop with all the mysterious blabla dark triad shit, just looksmax to where you'ill be attractive

Girls are self aware of guys who try this and mock them in their group chats
Lmao I can't believe these dumb fucks have to be told this. Like they've never talked to a single human being since they were born.

Unless you're the greatest actor of all times, you'll certainly look like a tryhard, really smooth-brained autist trying to act "dark triad"

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver999, Avirochad, Deleted member 23554 and 8 others
Lmao I can't believe these dumb fucks have to be told this. Like they've never talked to a single human being since they were born.

Unless you're the greatest actor of all times, you'll certainly look like a tryhard really smooth-brained autist trying to act "dark triad"
Do they even go outside or talk to people, like bro are they that autistic. They think they're special and every other dude on earth is a NPC from a movie

Every single human on earth can tell when you're putting on a persona and acting dark triad, and you just get mocked behind the scenes for it and get called surnames

Why don't they just looksmax and keep their personnality they always had jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, sketchybusiness55, UnderTheKnife and 3 others
Jfl how can you actually think this, the next step after mystery is lack of interest if you are not chadlite+, and if you are, then yeah anything would work so this is useless

• +1
Reactions: Avirochad, Deleted member 23554, UnderTheKnife and 1 other person
nigg they can stalk that shit better than the fbi stalking this site
yes youre right i thought usually only men stalked social media but women stalk on an obsessive level when they are interested. this girl found all my family members and childhood photos ive never even seen before

• +1
Reactions: Avirochad and UnderTheKnife
this is why girls on tik tok say they like men with low followers on ig

ofc provided they are gl

• +1
Reactions: UnderTheKnife
Never give foids any substancial amount of information about yourself, your past, or current life

Lack of info -> mystery -> curiosity -> interest -> attraction

Ofcourse no foid will care about you no matter how mysterious you are, if you are SUBHUMAN
I can confirm this works

• +1
Only works starting at htn

• +1
Reactions: UnderTheKnife and Bitchwhipper2
It won’t work if you’re a normie or below jfl. You’ll be seen as weird and creepy, trust me cause I do this mysterious shit but it doesn’t work. It’s not an act tho and is just how I am

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
I can attest acting mysterious is really effective at attracting women, especially if you're well dressed and well spoken and naturally look more high-class.

The issue is that it only works when you're already attractive. And when you're attractive, almost anything you do will attract women regardless

• +1
Doesn't work unless you are chad

• +1
Reactions: Avirochad
My ex would obsess and try to get me to talk about my personal shit before dating and I would act autistic af so this is proof if she's attracted you can't fail

• +1
One of the best thread answers

then they try to talk to you but since you're not used to socializing you come off as ultra aspie and fumble it

• +1
Reactions: UnderTheKnife