just be north Atlantid

D

Deleted member 534

classic Romantic man that got lost in the darkness
this is one of the best phenotype to have, common in northwest Europe
on very rare occasion you might found someone who is north atlantid ugly but thats rare
basically you cannot be ugly when you have this phenotype
best Hollywood actors and actress and world wide model are from this phenotype
F8xxT2X.png

ex:
arton24313.jpg
Gandy_by_Walterlan_Papetti.jpg

chris_evans_x_reader___everyone_s_a_winner_by_skyphoenix13125-d9nn83v.jpg
isaac-likes-sean-opry-2.jpg
740full-patrick-dempsey.jpg
alain-delon.jpg
20837411_1662456610463636_1276033825863892992_n.jpg

some may disagree with me but that will not make this fact less true what you guys think?

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and dogtown
Chico moggs them all but out of all the people there opry comes close

Chico phenotype is ideal

• +1
Reactions: SLA, androidcel, RedPilledStemcel and 1 other person
Jeremy Meeks pheno mogs all.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss, RedPilledStemcel and Coping
chico mogs alain delon and sean opry? just lol man

he does not have the high class look

"high class look" lmfao

you are delusional

a woman will choose chico over any of those insects any day of the week

not to mention chico would height/skull mogg them

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
The only quality of this phenotype that makes it appealing is the blue eyes. The rest are pretty average/common features.

The only quality of this phenotype that makes it appealing is the blue eyes. The rest are pretty average/common features.
Keep coping as you never did, incel scum!

Atlandid pheno mogs all other shits.

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404

Coping by posting the most attractive atlantids and saying that most atlantids look like this. JFL. If most atlantids really looked like this, every other race would have been genetically eliminated long ago. North atlantid is a fairly common European phenotype. Ugly europeans coping by pretending they look similar to the male models posted. I have never seen such massive amounts of coping in any forum until now. Regardless, some of these facial averages are bullshit. You can clearly see that for some races, (mostly black/indigenous ones) age was not controlled for... This leads me to suspect there was some amount of filtering to create the composites. A person who would even think to make a site like this is likely fairly racist so they would probably reject any off looking faces for some phenotypes.

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and Lorsss
Coping by posting the most attractive atlantids and saying that most atlantids look like this. JFL. If most atlantids really looked like this, every other race would have been genetically eliminated long ago. North atlantid is a fairly common European phenotype. Ugly europeans coping by pretending they look similar to the male models posted. I have never seen such massive amounts of coping in any forum until now. Regardless, some of these facial averages are bullshit. You can clearly see that for some races, (mostly black/indigenous ones) age was not controlled for...

Still average NA guy mogs all other average phenos.

NA
northatlantidm.jpg

Med
mediterranidm.jpg
Alpinid
alpinidm.jpg

Dinarid
dinaridm.jpg

tenor.gif

• +1
Reactions: subhuman_god13
Still average NA guy mogs all other average phenos.

NA
northatlantidm.jpg

Med
mediterranidm.jpg
Alpinid
alpinidm.jpg

Dinarid
dinaridm.jpg

tenor.gif
Are you that fucking retarded? Don't you see they used fat/old guys for some phenotypes and young lean guys for others??? Whatever keeps you confident man I guess.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
No wonder these forums come up with shit like bone smash. You're low IQ enough to insinuate that the average european looks like a male model. Your oneitis is probably fucking tyrone right now.

What’s up with the influx of Lookism retards and their theories? I hoped this place would stay autism free

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel
No wonder these forums come up with shit like bone smash. You're low IQ enough to insinuate that the average european looks like a male model. Your oneitis is probably fucking tyrone right now.

Hahahah, keep denying Wolff's Law, you retarted cuck.:feelskek:

Most people in the north west arent anything special. And alot of people are ugly thre it isent a rarerity

this is one of the best phenotype to have, common in northwest Europe
on very rare occasion you might found someone who is north atlantid ugly but thats rare
basically you cannot be ugly when you have this phenotype
best Hollywood actors and actress and world wide model are from this phenotype
F8xxT2X.png

ex:
arton24313.jpg
Gandy_by_Walterlan_Papetti.jpg

chris_evans_x_reader___everyone_s_a_winner_by_skyphoenix13125-d9nn83v.jpg
isaac-likes-sean-opry-2.jpg
740full-patrick-dempsey.jpg
alain-delon.jpg
20837411_1662456610463636_1276033825863892992_n.jpg

some may disagree with me but that will not make this fact less true what you guys think?
This will be the first white phenotype extict after mass migration in europe

yes the average atlantid is way more attractive then any average and north pointid i guess too
thanks for definding me i dont think they understand
This will be the first white phenotype extict after mass migration in europe
not really man western europe rarely marry or date someone who is nigger or shitskin the population is actually growing

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back