"JUST BE NT BRO" " HE GOT HER CUZ HE WAS NT"

FatJattMofo

FatJattMofo

Superior to Gigachad
Tenor

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, toolateforme, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 2 others
If 9.9/10 and 6’7” isn’t enough anymore in 2019 in your eyes then how else do 5’s get girlfriends?? Social circles and social status lol...

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: karbo, Arkantos, Mousei and 3 others
how else do 5’s get girlfriends
-Being an emotional tampon
-Buying her shit while she rides superior humans behind your back

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 245, toolateforme and 1 other person
-Being an emotional tampon
-Buying her shit while she rides superior humans behind your back
Cope. She could have better looking men as emotional tampons and could get richer older guys to buy her more and better shit who actually have money

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
Cope. She could have better looking men as emotional tampons and could get richer older guys to buy her more and better shit who actually have money
Tenor

You dont have to be david gandy to get a gf. or even casual sex. obviously either way if you are average you are fucking doomed to be dumped and heartbroken

She could have better looking men as emotional tampons
Lol?
I don't think Chad wastes time comforting cumdumps jfl at you
could get richer older guys to buy her more and better shit who actually have money
That also happens, do you really think the whores that have sugar daddies don't fuck anybody else?

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
View attachment 170724

You dont have to be david gandy to get a gf. or even casual sex. obviously either way if you are average you are fucking doomed to be dumped and heartbroken
Yeah you don’t have to explain it to me but there are millions of men whom you don’t know who are 5’s and aren’t doomed and heartbroken lol...

U don’t have a clue what you’re talking about

That’s why it’s impossible to debate people who just categorize millions of men into a bubble it’s not founded in reality
Lol?
I don't think Chad wastes time comforting cumdumps jfl at you

That also happens, do you really think the whores that have sugar daddies don't fuck anybody else?
More blackpiller fantasy land talk lmao

Half this forum is the same exact teenager in a different body these days - replace any of you with a different one and it makes absolutely no difference in the conversation, same repetitive autistic answers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kade and FatJattMofo
Yeah you don’t have to explain it to me but there are millions of men whom you don’t know who are 5’s and aren’t doomed and heartbroken lol...

That’s why it’s impossible to debate people who just categorize millions of men into a bubble it’s not founded in reality
status, dick, pheno and money.

status, dick, pheno and money.
Yeah there are tons of factors that keep women interested and deeply heavily emotionally invested..

If you’re a woman’s lifeline in regard to money and you pass a looks threshold you literally have her life by a string irrespective of whether you’re top tier in looks or not..

Half this forum is the same exact teenager in a different body these days - replace any of you with a different one and it makes absolutely no difference in the conversation, same repetitive autistic answers

cope . you are exactly one of the autistic teenagers that you describe
Yeah there are tons of factors that keep women interested and deeply heavily emotionally invested..

If you’re a woman’s lifeline in regard to money and you pass a looks threshold you literally have her life by a string irrespective of whether you’re top tier in looks or not..
thats it then. not the fact that dude is not autistic.
NT theory is retarded

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
cope . you are exactly one of the autistic teenagers that you describe
lol you’re a fucking retard if you think that.

With my life experiences, slay count, surgeries etc. EVERYTHING I write, should be taken as gospel by the teens on here..I’m not a teen..

I speak from experience I don’t talk from a basement and regurgitate the blackpill..

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kade and FatJattMofo
lol you’re a fucking retard if you think that.

With my life experiences, slay count, surgeries etc. EVERYTHING I write, should be taken as gospel by the teens on here..I’m not a teen..

I speak from experience I don’t talk from a basement and regurgitate the blackpill..
more than half of what you write is broscience

more than half of what you write is broscience
They’re anecdotes based on life experience...there are no “facts” as it relates to half the shit on this forum...it’s all debating the best methods of getting shit done..

All we can share is what has worked through reps and life experience..I don’t share shit that I don’t think will be helpful for the most part...

But threads like this..are not rooted in reality..

Really?? On every college campus..thousands of 5’s have cute girlfriends...I’ve been to multiple colleges...

Half of these girls could date a 50 year old guy that could give them much more money..

Girls care about social status in schools and want to get invited to shit..and want insta pics with cool guys...A basement dwelling aspie 6 is gonna get raped by a NT 5 at college..

Social status trumps looks in a ton of environments..obviously doesn’t work for a PSL 2..but it works a ton..

If you’re trying to make a thread...that u really don’t believe..and just want a blackpiller circle jerk about how the world is crashing down..just say it..Nd I’ll take ur threads as a joke

They’re anecdotes based on life experience...there are no “facts” as it relates to half the shit on this forum...it’s all debating the best methods of getting shit done..

All we can share is what has worked through reps and life experience..I don’t share shit that I don’t think will be helpful for the most part...

But threads like this..are not rooted in reality..

Really?? On every college campus..thousands of 5’s have cute girlfriends...I’ve been to multiple colleges...

Half of these girls could date a 50 year old guy that could give them much more money..

Girls care about social status in schools and want to get invited to shit..and want insta pics with cool guys...A basement dwelling aspie 6 is gonna get raped by a NT 5 at college..

Social status trumps looks in a ton of environments..obviously doesn’t work for a PSL 2..but it works a ton..

If you’re trying to make a thread...that u really don’t believe..and just want a blackpiller circle jerk about how the world is crashing down..just day it..Nd I’ll take ur threads as a joke
not at all.

you probably under rate and overate each side . but besides that like I said man its either of those things.

ofc being aspie is gonna fucking anhilate your smv because its introvert basement behaviour but no point comparing a mental fuckup disease to normal human beings and saying being a normal human is all you need. thats like "just be confident bro"

If 9.9/10 and 6’7” isn’t enough anymore in 2019 in your eyes then how else do 5’s get girlfriends?? Social circles and social status lol...
Nobody said 9.9/10 and 6'7 isnt enough 2019 and its incel fucking meme.
In fact every girl will drool over that 9.9 guy and glad to fuck him.

Nobody said 9.9/10 and 6'7 isnt enough 2019 and its incel fucking meme.
In fact every girl will drool over that 9.9 guy and glad to fuck him.
I was exaggerating to make a point...Turn your sentience on an re read brother

I was exaggerating to make a point...Turn your sentience on an re read brother
Female looks standard isnt skyhigh
5 is alright if ur white male
Confidence is meme
When girl is reactive and opening you automatically talk confidently. If shes not ofc no confidence and if you still talk confidently you're pushy and creepy.
And female response all based on looks

kys you fucking retard

just braindamagemaxx bro. low iq people slay

• +1
Reactions: Avoidant