"Just be NT bro"

ChadOrDeath

ChadOrDeath

N°1

Screenshot 20240719 001823 Instagram
Screenshot 20240719 001814 Instagram

How can NT copers get away with now lol, average "NT" oofy doofy normie getting cheated on with an autistic nigger.

And i mean we are talking about women, The same species that defends serial killers just by how they look

Btw caging at the foid that said "mogging", and the amount of likes that the comment got

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Recessed Life, Lynxress, Timmy and 7 others
u retard, he is aspie af, if it wasnt for his mother who records her sorry ass son and posts him, he wouldnt get those comments, his mother is nt and runs his life

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Lynxress, Clqs and 2 others
I mean the foid will have to tie him if she wants to fuck otherwise white brah won't understand and will try to escape

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kyphoscoliosis, Lynxress, LevantinePsycho and 3 others
Water

• +1
Reactions: ChadOrDeath
>Asian Women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad, serialcoper and rand anon
I also used to cuck neurotypicals(unintentionally).

Ltrs are a different thing

• +1
Reactions: Dream99
u retard, he is aspie af, if it wasnt for his mother who records her sorry ass son and posts him, he wouldnt get those comments, his mother is nt and runs his life
That reel wouldnt have become even viral if he was a normie, Let alone an average ugly autist, Even worst, He would probably have gotten roasted in the comments under those circumstances. Stupid ass take

If this reel didnt blow how the fuck would he meet these women "interested" in him, they can say all this behind a screen but would reject him IRL if he tried to approach as a literal non NT person

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Lynxress, Darkeningstar and 1 other person
Just follow the exception theory

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and rand anon
Sometimes being non-nt is halo, but only in the short term

• +1
Reactions: Dream99
because giving him compliments on the internet doesn't mean they are asking him out irl

you are just retarded

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Chadeep, Lynxress and 2 others
@Xangsane

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Dream99
because giving him compliments on the internet doesn't mean they are asking him out irl

you are just retarded
Ofc, Not necessarily trying to "disprove" that with this post, Main point were the foids comments about that dude regardless of his social behavior

View attachment 3039185View attachment 3039187

How can NT copers get away with now lol, average "NT" oofy doofy normie getting cheated on with an autistic nigger.

And i mean we are talking about women, The same species that defends serial killers just by how they look

Btw caging at the foid that said "mogging", and the amount of likes that the comment got

Jfl at the squishy pfp

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Of course looks trump neurotypicality. However, he would be better off if he was neurotypical. That's the point. Because if there are two good-looking guys, one autistic and one neurotypical, the neurotypical will be picked 9 times out of 10.

View attachment 3039185View attachment 3039187

No nt for your face

• +1
Reactions: ChadOrDeath