JUST BE PATIENT BRO: WE WILL MOG IN FEW YEARS!

hopecel

hopecel

✊♀️ ADONISSS ♀️✊
I've just finished my regular rotter outcast loser activity: lurking insta accounts of my ex-"friends" from high school and elementary school and guess what? NO ONE OF THEM ASCENDED!

in the fact, most of them (70%) descended to some extent while the rest just stagnated. OFC I'M SPEAKING ABOUT LOOKS ONLY. yes many of them statusmaxxed and some even got married jfl (21 years old) and one roastie became a mother :feelshehe::feelshehe: while the rest of the roasties BRUTALLY DESCENDED in comparison to 5+ years before. I guess most of those normies lived "active" life full of alcohol and partying while I was rotting on this forum and similar shitholes for last 6 years of my life. most of us have never reached our prime so we have to keep grinding and hustling and I urgently have to quit all Jeffrey bad habits because I'm now sooo fucking motivated to keep fighting and mog those normies one day in the future. NEVER GIVE UP BROCELS IT'S NEVER OVER WE STILL NEED TO KEEP FIGHTING ALWAYS AND FOREVER!

@BrahminBoss @St.TikTokcel @the BULL @russiancelreturns @aspiringexcel @Bojack

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: shia.jihadist, sweetheart, SwissSubhuman and 25 others
here the girls are very chaste and religious they only get better with age, they dont wantanything to do with me because of my satanic tendencies . i fell for the bad boy meme i should have been good boy doing pooja everyday

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aleksander, FutureSlayer, pig_face and 12 others
cope

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Lefty Rankin and hopecel
i know most of my classmates also descended a bit, but many of them have gfs and LTRs now

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, bloomercel, user123456 and 1 other person
here the girls are very chaste and religious they only get better with age, they dont wantanything to do with me because of my satanic tendencies . i fell for the bad boy meme i should have been good boy doing pooja everyday
European girl prime is at 17
cope you I will mog all of them normies just wait for few years and you'll see!

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
I would get married and have kids now only if I had money

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel
cope you I will mog all of them normies just wait for few years and you'll see!
Buddy it's too late. You can be gl at 25 but it's not remotely close to being gl at 18.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KpopmaxxingGuy, boss8055, bloomercel and 6 others
you have to choose between the Night Stalker and pussy bhai

decision is easy I believe
only side characters get married at young age in my exp

most popular people barely do that too early
Buddy it's too late. You can be gl at 25 but it's not remotely close to being gl at 18.
true that my generation is lost for me no girl will ever like me nor will I like them except new ones but still they're all into older guys but my last cope is to ascend in few years and then try to find a younger HQNP gf for LTR bro do you think it sounds realistic or do the girls see 5+ years older guys as creeps and granpas except they're HTN+?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, poopoohead and BrahminBoss
you have to choose between the Night Stalker and pussy bhai

decision is easy I believe

only side characters get married at young age in my exp

most popular people barely do that too early

true that my generation is lost for me no girl will ever like me nor will I like them except new ones but still they're all into older guys but my last cope is to ascend in few years and then try to find a younger HQNP gf for LTR bro do you think it sounds realistic or do the girls see 5+ years older guys as creeps and granpas except they're HTN+?
how old

• +1

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: brucewayne78, Htobrother, aspiringexcel and 1 other person
Thats retarted, what use is it to be better looking than people that have no role in your life

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and hopecel
for example if I fully ascend at 24 or 25 would I have any chances with 17-18 yo girls?

idk I already feel like girls under 18 see me as a grandpa even tho I look pretty much youthful... AGE IS JUST A NUMBER BUT IT KINDA MATTERS
I wish I was him tbh
i know most of my classmates also descended a bit, but many of them have gfs and LTRs now
normies will never ascend

it's just us incels and femcels who somewhat ascend after HS in my exp
Thats retarted, what use is it to be better looking than people that have no role in your life
idk man I feel like I'm behind all of them in life so my cope would be that I mog all of them like I remained youthful and they became oldcels I guess

I was the ugliest guy in my school so it kinda motivates me when I know I mog those normies

• +1
Reactions: ambi and silencio
I stalk my ex-friends too. Very alike, aren't we? All of them got worse with age. And they got fat. Their prime is over, while ours is just starting. I see happy days ahead.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, DeadTrees, micropp and 3 others
for example if I fully ascend at 24 or 25 would I have any chances with 17-18 yo girls?

idk I already feel like girls under 18 see me as a grandpa even tho I look pretty much youthful... AGE IS JUST A NUMBER BUT IT KINDA MATTERS

I wish I was him tbh

normies will never ascend

it's just us incels and femcels who somewhat ascend after HS in my exp

idk man I feel like I'm behind all of them in life so my cope would be that I mog all of them like I remained youthful and they became oldcels I guess

I was the ugliest guy in my school so it kinda motivates me when I know I mog those normies
if you look 18 they will treat you 18. Just larp your age. + 3-4 is alright I think at 18,29 for foids. It's all about how and how old you look.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: boss8055, aspiringexcel and hopecel
Its never to late to repent unless u die

• +1
Reactions: Aero, hopecel and BrahminBoss
I stalk my ex-friends too. Very alike, aren't we? All of them got worse with age. And they got fat. Their prime is over, while ours is just starting. I see happy days ahead.
IT WILL BEGIN FOR US!
if you look 18 they will treat you 18. Just larp your age. + 3-4 is alright I think at 18,29 for foids. It's all about how and how old you look.
I can't larp my age cuz I'm in uni bro and they kinda feel it when you're more mature than them tbh

I do look younger but my age counts in the end so... JBmaxxing isn't really realistic past 19

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: boss8055, Alt Number 3, aspiringexcel and 2 others
i still lurk old my old classmates i havnt seen irl since i was 15,havnt seen them irl since and legit every one of them descended too and im only 20,glow ups arnt real or noticable irl,its just delsuions ,once your done puberty you will only descend most of time

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and hopecel
I've just finished my regular rotter outcast loser activity: lurking insta accounts of my ex-"friends" from high school and elementary school and guess what? NO ONE OF THEM ASCENDED!

in the fact, most of them (70%) descended to some extent while the rest just stagnated. OFC I'M SPEAKING ABOUT LOOKS ONLY. yes many of them statusmaxxed and some even got married jfl (21 years old) and one roastie became a mother :feelshehe::feelshehe: while the rest of the roasties BRUTALLY DESCENDED in comparison to 5+ years before. I guess most of those normies lived "active" life full of alcohol and partying while I was rotting on this forum and similar shitholes for last 6 years of my life. most of us have never reached our prime so we have to keep grinding and hustling and I urgently have to quit all Jeffrey bad habits because I'm now sooo fucking motivated to keep fighting and mog those normies one day in the future. NEVER GIVE UP BROCELS IT'S NEVER OVER WE STILL NEED TO KEEP FIGHTING ALWAYS AND FOREVER!

Ja svaki dan stalkam ljude is osnovne pogotovo cure na VSCO-U JFL

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel and ineonx
Eniting iz pasibl, dont ever give ap

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cytoplasm, Htobrother, hopecel and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Htobrother, hopecel, Alt Number 3 and 1 other person
dude keep motivation all girl want killers

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel and BrahminBoss
  • So Sad
Reactions: aspiringexcel
Muh "we'll mog in a few years bro!!!"

Years or weeks, I'm not mogging shit until I get my surgeries

• JFL
Good post. Most of the men get married by 30 and focus solely on their career and family. You can mog 95+% of the men in their mid 30s or older by just softmaxxing. It is imperative you maintain your youthful appearance as long as possible, because your actual competition is ALWAYS going to be the men in their 20s, no matter which age group of women you choose to pursue.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aleksander, robtical and hopecel
Muh "we'll mog in a few years bro!!!"

Years or weeks, I'm not mogging shit until I get my surgeries
you fell for the Jewish fraud called surgery @russiancelreturns

it's time to naturalmaxx Jeffrey
Good post. Most of the men get married by 30 and focus solely on their career and family. You can mog 95+% of the men in their mid 30s or older by just softmaxxing. It is imperative you maintain your youthful appearance as long as possible, because your actual competition is ALWAYS going to be the men in their 20s, no matter which age group of women you choose to pursue.
well most men brutally descend even past 25... but it's still unknown if at that age you could have any access to primal pvssy (19 and below)

• +1
Reactions: micropp
you fell for the Jewish fraud called surgery @russiancelreturns

it's time to naturalmaxx Jeffrey

well most men brutally descend even past 25... but it's still unknown if at that age you could have any access to primal pvssy (19 and below)
Cope

• Ugh..
I will mog when all my competition is dead

sylvester stallone rambo GIF

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78 and hopecel

Complete horse shit.
Fucking idiot. If you can't marry a woman when you're dirt poor you ought not be with that woman in the first place. She'll fuck your life up at some point. And kids aren't expensive anyway. Don't fall for the bullshit society conditions you to believe.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aleksander, sweetheart and brucewayne78
Complete horse shit.

Fucking idiot. If you can't marry a woman when you're dirt poor you ought not be with that woman in the first place. She'll fuck your life up at some point. And kids aren't expensive anyway. Don't fall for the bullshit society conditions you to believe.
you need at least 200k to have a sustainable and worryless family

you're kinda right but why are you posting your videos on an incel forum you autist?

bro is an Arab and looks down on pajeets :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I'm a honorary curry thanks to Adonis avi
It's not an incel forum. And because I don't care about anyone or their approval. If anyone I knew in real life were to find these videos I wouldn't care a whit. Wouldn't be embarrassed.

• JFL
Facts, what good is being a mogger in your late 20s or your 30s. You're telling me that hitting the jbs as an 18yo chad is better than hitting the used up roastie pussy at 30? Get out of here.

• JFL
so you're a self-hating cuck

Mulatta magnet,jizzler of the LASACRKO gang 🤠🔫🌵

"𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒓𝒖𝒏 𝒇𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒂 𝒃𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒕."-𝑰𝒅𝒊 𝑨𝒎𝒊𝒏
Facts, what good is being a mogger in your late 20s or your 30s.
you still can have appeal to 18-25 girls I'd say
You're telling me that hitting the jbs as an 18yo chad is better than hitting the used up roastie pussy at 30? Get out of here.
umm I think you're mistaken but I got what you wanted to tell

no ofc not

the earlier you mog the better but if you ascend after everyone descended it kinda gives you some sort of "satisfaction" or just a cope for being a loser when you were supposed to live your life

Facts, what good is being a mogger in your late 20s or your 30s. You're telling me that hitting the jbs as an 18yo chad is better than hitting the used up roastie pussy at 30? Get out of here.
lol 18 year old girls are happy to ride 30 year old adonis

• JFL
all my friends lost against me

• Love it