It’s Hamudi

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
6'10 and 5'2 son will end up on 5'6 and on org

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, bananasslayer, Ryldoo IS COPING and 8 others
Yeah over if they have a son. No problem for the daughter
ya true but i think height that comes from the father only affects daughter height and not son height

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
ya true but i think height that comes from the father only affects daughter height and not son height
Yes
My dad is taller than me. I thought I would end up being 6’4 but I remained a dwarf

cope as fuck, if a 6'3 dad and 5'2 mom have a kid most of times he will be under 5'10,mom arguebly has more impact on height on son,bc if mom is tall you cant possibly be short

• +1
cope as fuck, if a 6'3 dad and 5'2 mom have a kid most of times he will be under 5'10,mom arguebly has more impact on height on son,bc if mom is tall you cant possibly be short
Exact same thing that happened to me

• +1
Reactions: ramirezfanboy
cope as fuck, if a 6'3 dad and 5'2 mom have a kid most of times he will be under 5'10
tf you mean cope as fuck dumb nigger, i jsut said the exact thing u said :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: ramirezfanboy
Exact same thing that happened to me
i know soo many guys who have 6'3 dads and 5'1-5'3 moms and they always end up 5'9 around that

• So Sad
Yes
My dad is taller than me. I thought I would end up being 6’4 but I remained a dwarf
how tall are you? i'm 5'8 and possibly still growing with parents that are 5'2 and 4'11 lol

• JFL
he got a fat mtb and an ugly mixed kid

fuarking slayer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman and Nick.Harte
he got a fat mtb and an ugly mixed kid

fuarking slayer
Who cares. He can fuck any foids that he wants and he will always feel like a man because of his height. Real life isn’t about blackpill psl. You need Height, money, dick and Frame.

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Who cares. He can fuck any foids that he wants and he will always feel like a man because of his height. Real life isn’t about blackpill psl. You need Height, money, dick and Frame.
im exactly the same height as u

hows ur experience with girls and respect pf other males

• +1
6'10 and 5'2 son will end up on 5'6 and on org
I highly doubt it, if he is actually 6'10. Son will probably end up like 6' and resent his dad for wasting his genes. He still may end up on .org though.

• +1
I highly doubt it, if he is actually 6'10. Son will probably end up like 6' and resent his dad for wasting his genes. He still may end up on .org though.
true, i was joking but by then, 6'0 will probably be the new 5'7 so yea he'd prolly end up on here anyway

brutal, i'm almost the same height as you with turbo manlet parents, i hope i reach 5'10 so i can height mog u by .5 :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
5’10 sucks man. Blast HGH and hope you reach at least 6’2

5’10 sucks man. Blast HGH and hope you reach at least 6’2
why? 6'2 is pretty tall here, i'm already average where i live anyway. 5'7-6'0 is average 6'1+ is rare

• +1
Average is 6’0-6’1
6'0 is average for 16-22 year olds in europe,but this next generation in 10 years will 100 percent be 6'2-6'2 as an average so when we are all 30 we cant complete anymore,im basing this off bc most 14 year olds i see now are already 5'10

• +1
Average is 6’0-6’1
that's cap unless u live in tall country, i don't see guys over 6'1+ very often at all and i go out everyday

• +1
6'0 is average for 16-22 year olds in europe,but this next generation in 10 years will 100 percent be 6'2-6'2 as an average so when we are all 30 we cant complete anymore,im basing this off bc most 14 year olds i see now are already 5'10
Yeah. All foids want 6’4+ guys.

Dwarf land is paradise
nah but im serious :lul:, i don't see tall guys over 6'1+ at all, it's usually 5'7-5'11 at max 6'0 is like 1/20 and it just multiplies further u go

• JFL
nah but im serious :lul:, i don't see tall guys over 6'1+ at all, it's usually 5'7-5'11 at max 6'0 is like 1/20 and it just multiplies further u go
You lucky to be livin in paradise

Is 6'1 actually average in Europe (outside some parts of Balkans and Netherlands)?

Seems more like 5'11 would be average.

• +1
if your in europe or america typing this your schizo/delusional

• +1
You lucky to be livin in paradise
come to manchester in the uk, all u gotta do is be nt + ltn-mtn and ur set

i dont even think height matters here cause i saw a 5'5 giga recessed manlet with a decent foid who fogged him :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Is 6'1 actually average in Europe (outside some parts of Balkans and Netherlands)?

Seems more like 5'11 would be average.
5'11 is average including all ages and people who shrunk... newsflash you shrink after 20...,16-24 yes 6'1

i dont even think height matters here cause i saw a 5'5 giga recessed manlet with a decent foid who fogged him :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
i honestly think you need help,go on reddit

5'11 is average including all ages and people who shrunk... newsflash you shrink after 20...,16-24 yes 6'1
Huh. Statistically that doesn't seem right. Netherlands has a 19yo average man height of 184cm. Select parts of balkans are taller but country averages are still below Netherlands.

@Gengar Your views? Is 6'1 average in Netherlands?

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Huh. Statistically that doesn't seem right. Netherlands has a 19yo average man height of 184cm. Select parts of balkans are taller but country averages are still below Netherlands.

@Gengar Your views? Is 6'1 average in Netherlands?
It’s an inch above average but you’ll see plenty of people at that height. Both men and women.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and perpetuallytired
Waste of good genes.

• +1
It’s an inch above average but you’ll see plenty of people at that height. Both men and women.
I thought that was about right. Do you think zoomers are getting taller in Netherlands?

• +1
Reactions: Gengar

5’5 guys don’t exist. Stop the cap. I’ve never ever come across an adult below 5’8/5’9 throughout my whole life.

I thought that was about right. Do you think zoomers are getting taller in Netherlands?
No, I don’t think that’s the case. I have seen women in their 50s/60s that are 6’1” or 6’2”.

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired
5’5 guys don’t exist. Stop the cap. I’ve never ever come across an adult below 5’8/5’9 throughout my whole life.
wouldn't larp on org, but he was around my age so maybe he was still growing?? should've specified

• +1
No, I don’t think that’s the case. I have seen women in their 50s/60s that are 6’1” or 6’2”.
Is 6'3 enough to be considered tall or is it just 'above average'?

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and Nick.Harte
  • +1
Is 6'3 enough to be considered tall or is it just 'above average'?
I think “wow, you’re tall” starts at around 2 meters. I had a classmate last year who was that tall and his friend was 6’3” but he didn’t look that tall next to him. I also had another classmate who was 6’3” but he was equally dwarfed by the 2 meters guy. And earlier this year I saw a guy in the train who had to be 2+ meter, I had to raise my head and even the female classmate I was with nodded at me like “Look at how tall this dude is.” Lol.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and perpetuallytired