Just be very fucking tall

OOGABOOGA

OOGABOOGA

Check the weather & it’s gettin real sussy outside
I walked into Taco Bell and saw a dude with a tall blond high tier Becky. He was black, bald, bug eyed, skinny fat bordering on just fat.

Then he stood up. My eyes weren’t even past his shoulders and I’m 6’. Nigga is like 6’8 with no other good qualities but that alone is enough to slay gl white chicks.

Water is wet, shit thread.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SPFromNY914, StephIsCold, SubhumanCurrycel and 7 others
Waste of height. Should be in the nba.

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914, mogstar, StephIsCold and 2 others
i bet he has comical proportions too

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
I walked into Taco Bell and saw a dude with a tall blond high tier Becky. He was black, bald, bug eyed, skinny fat bordering on just fat.

Then he stood up. My eyes weren’t even past his shoulders and I’m 6’. Nigga is like 6’8 with no other good qualities but that alone is enough to slay gl white chicks.

ye if ur 6ft8+ then ur face does not matter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
Waste of height. Should be in the nba.
ye bro this kid at my school is 6ft9 and doesnt play basketball what a jokeman it is so easy to make nba at that height

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Looks234
did he have hair tho??

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234 and AlwaysHaveQuestions

Some of you misinterpret makeup for actual face beauty. Can’t trust these hoes.​

Some of you misinterpret makeup for actual face beauty. Can’t trust these hoes.​
All I could see is eyes(mask) and hair and body to some degree and all of that looked good

Tales from mommy basement

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
I bet my dick is longer than his

• +1
Reactions: mogstar