“Just be yourself bro”

not__cel

not__cel

Larasckros master
I hope you drown in 100 lakes and you’re pulled even deeper by Poseidon
I hope your vision and retinas are pulled out by hands covered in oil then you’re forced to marry your looks match
I hope your parents disown you
I hope you have to geomax to Korea but you’re forced to marry a Ltb
I hope you eat porcupine spikes and they retract then point back up in your mouth and as you swallow
I hope as you sleep you piss your bed and your oneitis wanted to have sex with you so she comes in sees you pissed the bed and takes a photo and shares it to all the foids in within 100 miles

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PARISIEN, saint and ryuken
Who hurt you bro:feelsgood:

• So Sad
Reactions: not__cel
  • +1
Reactions: ryuken
"just be yourself" nigga not just that my looks are shit my personality is also shit

• JFL
"just be yourself" nigga not just that my looks are shit my personality is also shit
My personalities shit because I’ve seen hells normies couldn’t imagine because of my smv

• JFL
Reactions: ryuken
My personalities shit because I’ve seen hells normies couldn’t imagine because of my smv
Its kind of you parents fault tbh, also normies know your fucking subhuman and no girl would date you hut they still say this shit, literally making fun of you at this point

• +1
"Just be yourself" meanwhile the real you:hnghn::hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: ryuken and not__cel
Its kind of you parents fault tbh, also normies know your fucking subhuman and no girl would date you hut they still say this shit, literally making fun of you at this point
It’s all a scheme to make the world seem more kind and nice but deep down they know they just won’t vocalize it

"Just be yourself" meanwhile the real you:hnghn::hnghn:
You have to jester max and be luffy from one piece while a chad can have a shit personality and foids will worship him