Just be yourself bro!

Deleted member 2403

Deleted member 2403

Kraken
Girls will like you if you just be yourself!!!!!!!

Just be nice to a girl bro!! Become a meme who’s being made fun of, watched by 3 million people!!!!

Still gets barely any likes and comments after he becomes “famous”. All the comments are just guys saying “king” ironically

Just buy expensive gifts for girls bro!!!!!!! Being nice makes up for being ugly!!

Someone needs to set him straight, he’s so fucking cringe, how does he not know his looks are the reason he’s never had a gf? Being a simp for his friends just to get noticed. Always being the butt of jokes. Being a jester and still getting ignored. It never began for him.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, litaz, Deleted member 5683 and 11 others
He needs to stop his cuckery.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LowTierNormie, Deleted member 5180, Hector and 2 others
Ugly deluded ricecel I feel sorry for him

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ScuffedCel, LowTierNormie, Deleted member 5180 and 2 others
*Doesnt get invited to anything. It's over.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
he seems to have a bad personality

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: mikeock and Deleted member 2403
Why is he trying so hard to be attractive

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LowTierNormie, Deleted member 5180, Deleted member 4991 and 2 others
This is what happens when you're bluepilled

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: LowTierNormie, Chadlitecel, Deleted member 3832 and 6 others
Why is he trying so hard to be attractive
He bought into the personality meme. Not that this obsessive stalker behavior is what I'd call having a good personality, but it is what romcoms and probably his mother told him would make his oneitis love him.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: stuckneworleans, LowTierNormie, mikeock and 2 others
He needs to stop his cuckery.
Indeed, he’s trying too hard and it’s not working. Hope he gets blackpilled so he can stop embarrassing himself.

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Indeed, he’s trying too hard and it’s not working. Hope he gets blackpilled so he can stop embarrassing himself.
He needs to become hard headed and wicked evil

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991 and Deleted member 2403
Girls will like you if you just be yourself!!!!!!!

Just be nice to a girl bro!! Become a meme who’s being made fun of, watched by 3 million people!!!!

Still gets barely any likes and comments after he becomes “famous”. All the comments are just guys saying “king” ironically

Just buy expensive gifts for girls bro!!!!!!! Being nice makes up for being ugly!!

Someone needs to set him straight, he’s so fucking cringe, how does he not know his looks are the reason he’s never had a gf? Being a simp for his friends just to get noticed. Always being the butt of jokes. Being a jester and still getting ignored. It never began for him.

wtf he is snapping her literally every day good morning and good night

• +1
What a fucking simp, totally deserved to be made into a joke

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LowTierNormie and Deleted member 2403
wtf he is snapping her literally every day good morning and good night
Yea he did. The fact that Vanessa used him cause she knew that him being ugly would get her views is sickening. He’s embraced being a joke and is happy being a loser jester. He needs to get blackpilled, this is cringe.

• Love it
What a fucking simp, totally deserved to be made into a joke
People probably told him to be as nice as possible to people to get a gf or something and he still believes it. I don’t blame him cause he’s unfortunately very ugly and doesn’t deserve this.

• Love it
Ugly deluded ricecel I feel sorry for him
Why feel sorry for him? Dude is gifting out airpods to foids just for existing and simping some average sluts with tens of snaps everyday and thus inflating their ego to massive proportions. I say fuck him.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 4991 and Deleted member 2403
how do people dont think that there may be something wrong when one does everything they can but still cant succeed

• So Sad
E6C61B48 04A1 4699 84A1 66157FF4A5E8

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 5180, Deleted member 4991 and 1 other person
how do people dont think that there may be something wrong when one does everything they can but still cant succeed
Delusion and bluepilled reinforcement from everyone.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Viro
People probably told him to be as nice as possible to people to get a gf or something and he still believes it. I don’t blame him cause he’s unfortunately very ugly and doesn’t deserve this.
Yeah, I agree, nobody deserves this by default, but he is a simp tho. Like who the fuck is giving out some foids you barely know airpods? I gotta give him a one compliment though, that relentless attitude may take him far in life one day. He'd become a great entrepreneur, because he seems to never give up, but just keeps on trying no matter how slim his chances are.

• +1
Why feel sorry for him? Dude is gifting out airpods to foids just for existing and simping some average sluts with tens of snaps everyday and thus inflating their ego to massive proportions. I say fuck him.
It's not his fault. He doesn't know what he's doing. He really believes this behavior is good and he'll be rewarded for it because that's what he was taught by his parent(s?) and society in general to believe. If and when he swallows the blackpill, he'll renounce all his simping behavior, I'm sure.

• +1
This reminds me of me when I tried personalitymaxxing to get foids. Sad times

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991, KingOfRome and Deleted member 2403
It's not his fault. He doesn't know what he's doing. He really believes this behavior is good and he'll be rewarded for it because that's what he was taught by his parent(s?) and society in general to believe. If and when he swallows the blackpill, he'll renounce all his simping behavior, I'm sure.
It's not his fault indeed, but he is sub 90 iq for sure. A guy with some common sense would realize pretty fucking quickly why he's actually being rejected despite being a really awesome guy. And no, he likely will never swallow the blackpill, you've mistaken about the mentality these simps possess. They'll find excuses to continue the simping, even if the girl they're simping said ''you're ugly, and it is the sole reason why I can't consider you as a boyfriend, we can just be friends''. The simp will just be bummed for it for a day, and then his brain will come up with another cope and he'll believe that maybe he has a chance for a friends with benefits type of arrangement.
These men have been around since the beginning of time. Some men are just hardwired different, to get pleasure from providing for women, even if they got nothing back.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: litaz
It's not his fault indeed, but he is sub 90 iq for sure. A guy with some common sense would realize pretty fucking quickly why he's actually being rejected despite being a really awesome guy. And no, he likely will never swallow the blackpill, you've mistaken about the mentality these simps possess. They'll find excuses to continue the simping, even if the girl they're simping said ''you're ugly, and it is the sole reason why I can't consider you as a boyfriend, we can just be friends''. The simp will just be bummed for it for a day, and then his brain will come up with another cope and he'll believe that maybe he has a chance for friend with benefits type of arrangement.
These men have been around since the beginning of time, some men are just hardwired different, to get pleasure from providing for women, even if they got nothing back.
He's not awesome though. He's an obsessive stalking dog. Even if personality was the key, his wouldn't cut it. He's deluded on multiple levels and clearly needs time to learn the real ropes before he's ready to leave the Matrix.

You are right that he'll probably be bluepilled forever, but in the not-to-be-underestimated chance that he'll take the blackpill, he will be blackpilled fully and for life.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
He's not awesome though. He's an obsessive stalking dog. Even if personality was the key, his wouldn't cut it. He's deluded on multiple levels and clearly needs time to learn the real ropes before he's ready to leave the Matrix.

You are right that he'll probably be bluepilled forever, but in the not-to-be-underestimated chance that he'll take the blackpill, he will be blackpilled fully and for life.
Yeah, he certainly seems like some kind of obsessive stalker, but then again, he tries so hard to be social, but doesn't really know how. Regardless, he seems really devoted to the people he considers his friends or possible gfs, he seems to devote his time for them and spends his parents hard earned money on some random girls, so if he was handsome, he'd probably be pretty popular tbh. It's his looks that is the obstacle.
Chang

Imagine him looking like this, would his obsessive behaviour be considered funny in tiktok, or would the girls be more like: ''awww he's so sweet, who is he?'' and ''imma marry his ass''.

When Trump said "go back to your country" he was actually being considerate to gooks

Yeah, he certainly seems like some kind of obsessive stalker, but then again, he tries so hard to be social, but doesn't really know how. Regardless, he seems really devoted to the people he considers his friends or possible gfs, he seems to devote his time for them and spends his dads hard earned money on some random girls, so if he was handsome, he'd probably be pretty popular tbh. It's his looks that is the obstacle.
View attachment 369569
Imagine him looking like this, would his obsessive behaviour be considered funny in tiktok, or would the girls be more like: ''awww he's so sweet, who is he?'' and ''imma marry his ass''.
His behavior would be okay only if he looked like that. Just be top 99.9th percentile, bro! He'd seriously be better off looksmaxing (there are things he can do) and exploring options within his league if he manages to get above a 4/10. If he put his entire heart and soul into looksmaxing, he stands a solid chance of being a 5/10. Right now, he's a 3.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
When Trump said "go back to your country" he was actually being considerate to gooks
It is over for gallons and gallons of men

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and ScuffedCel
The average women is a lot more cruel than the most brutal SS member in Auschwitz

• +1
Reactions: ScuffedCel, Turanid_Bull and Deleted member 2403
This is actually sad. He doesn't even realise what's going on.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and ScuffedCel
My genes are myself

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and ScuffedCel
tenor.gif

• +1
bro i would fuck her though

• +1