"JUST BE YOURSELF" Personality is BULLSHIT With Woman.

Deleted member 2788

Deleted member 2788

Diamond
If you act insecure, she might think you're cute at first and like you, but that won't last. If you keep acting insecure, she'll be bored of you and cuck you for a confident chad.

It's just like in nature with animals. The female will always choose the strongest male that won the fight to end up having sex with her. At the end of the day we're all animals and act as animals as well.

If she takes a pic of you in your worst angle and you look subhuman, don't stress over that and don't say things like omg i'm so ugly delete this (SHE ALREADY SAW THE PICTURE WITH YOUR SUBHUMAN FACE SO WHAT DIFFERENCE IS GONNA MAKE FOR YOU TO ASK HER TO DELETE IT). Don't even "joke" about some flaw you have. Never. Obviously, don't EVER EVER say she's too beautiful for you and you dont know how she ended up with you. In general, don't show ANY sign of insecurity to her.

You can be insecurity when you're alone looking at yourself in the mirror, everyone has some kind of insecurity, right, but don't show this side of you to her.

Also, don't be too emotional. That's not how a man should be. Don't compliment her everyday. Don't show signs of weakness/sadness. Act like you're the fucking strongest animal in the jungle. Act like you're the prize and she's the one that is having the pleasure of being with you (even if she's much more GL than you, there's a lot of insecure woman out there, she'll firmly believe that she's lucky for being with you).

You have to pass a sense of security. She needs to feel secure when she's with you. Just like with animals, the female wants to make sure that the strongest male that won the fights to be with her and that she's having babies with is gonna be able to kill anything that threatens her and her babies.

I have personal experience with this. Before i was kinda insecure/always complimenting, being very gentle etc.. and everytime i was dumped. After changing and doing the things i talked about in this post and being more cold, they're coming after me.

"JUST BE YOURSELF" PERSONALITY IS BULLSHIT. IT'S SAD THAT YOU CAN'T BE YOURSELF, BUT THAT'S HOW IT WORKS.

AND NO, THERE ISN'T GIRLS THAT LIKE "INSECURE" GUYS OR FIND IT CUTE. THERE'S NOT. DON'T DO THAT. NEVER.

PS: Ofc you don't need to act like a rock with 0 emotions or act like an ignorant and arrogant prick. Have common sense.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 2426, Adrenochrome and 6 others
dndrd

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745, Einon, didntreadlol and 1 other person
Good thread

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
If you act insecure, she might think you're cute at first and like you, but that won't last. If you keep acting insecure, she'll be bored of you and cuck you for a confident chad.

It's just like in nature with animals. The female will always choose the strongest male that won the fight to end up having sex with her. At the end of the day we're all animals and act as animals as well.

If she takes a pic of you in your worst angle and you look subhuman, don't stress over that and don't say things like omg i'm so ugly delete this (SHE ALREADY SAW THE PICTURE WITH YOUR SUBHUMAN FACE SO WHAT DIFFERENCE IS GONNA MAKE FOR YOU TO ASK HER TO DELETE IT). Don't even "joke" about some flaw you have. Never. Obviously, don't EVER EVER say she's too beautiful for you and you dont know how she ended up with you. In general, don't show ANY sign of insecurity to her.

You can be insecurity when you're alone looking at yourself in the mirror, everyone has some kind of insecurity, right, but don't show this side of you to her.

Also, don't be too emotional. That's not how a man should be. Don't compliment her everyday. Don't show signs of weakness/sadness. Act like you're the fucking strongest animal in the jungle. Act like you're the prize and she's the one that is having the pleasure of being with you (even if she's much more GL than you, there's a lot of insecure woman out there, she'll firmly believe that she's lucky for being with you).

You have to pass a sense of security. She needs to feel secure when she's with you. Just like with animals, the female wants to make sure that the strongest male that won the fights to be with her and that she's having babies with is gonna be able to kill anything that threatens her and her babies.

I have personal experience with this. Before i was kinda insecure/always complimenting, being very gentle etc.. and everytime i was dumped. After changing and doing the things i talked about in this post and being more cold, they're coming after me.

"JUST BE YOURSELF" PERSONALITY IS BULLSHIT. IT'S SAD THAT YOU CAN'T BE YOURSELF, BUT THAT'S HOW IT WORKS.

AND NO, THERE ISN'T GIRLS THAT LIKE "INSECURE" GUYS OR FIND IT CUTE. THERE'S NOT. DON'T DO THAT. NEVER.

PS: Ofc you don't need to act like a rock with 0 emotions or act like an ignorant and arrogant prick. Have common sense.
what a cope, imagine being shy, autistic, 7psl with social anxiety, all foids will help you get confidence, thay will invite you, thry will CRY BECOUSE YOU'RE NOT NT. They will do anything to make you happy, nt and to finally fuck you. They will cuck this confident nt aplpha 4psl guy with that 7psl retard. Shit thread kys

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 245, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
what a cope, imagine being shy, autistic, 7psl with social anxiety, all foids will help you
Exactly. IMAGINE BEING 7PSL. ARE YOU 7PSL YOU FUCKING RECESSED SUBHUMAN? NO YOU'RE NOT.

So, you want to stay with a woman being a FUCKING UGLY 3 PSL and ALSO BEING AN INSECURE RETARD that does everything she asks and act like an emotional piece of shit? Good luck.

If you're 7 PSL you can do whatever the fuck you want. We're talking about average here (or under average like you).

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and UglyMan
So, you want to stay with a woman being a FUCKING UGLY 3 PSL and ALSO BEING AN INSECURE RETARD that does everything she asks and act like an emotional piece of shit? Good luck.
I will not heve gf in my life? Jfl at tryinh to do some shit theries of acting like the strongest in the junge while you're subhuman. Jfl if you thing any foid will chose you averge dude with this alpha behavior instead of autistic 6psl. And what if this 6psl dude is as alpha as you? Just ldar if you're ugly or averge, it's pitiful how you change yourself just to impress a foid and fuck her,

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Personality doesn’t matter yet op gives advice on how to act just lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
I will not heve gf in my life? Jfl at tryinh to do some shit theries of acting like the strongest in the junge while you're subhuman. Jfl if you thing any foid will chose you averge dude with this alpha behavior instead of autistic 6psl. And what if this 6psl dude is as alpha as you? Just ldar if you're ugly or averge, it's pitiful how you change yourself just to impress a foid and fuck her,
I'm not subhuman like you. And yes, behaviour and personality matters, less than looks but it does matter. You're probably a virgin that didn't even talked to a woman in your life except for your mom and you think you know shit with your psl ratings. What a joke. And yes, if you want to be in a relationship/have sex in your life, you will have to change yourself/act differently for that person at least a lil bit. That's how it works boy. If you don't want to change then keep being a virgin in your basement talking about male models and psl ratings and jerking off everyday, fag.

Personality doesn’t matter yet op gives advice on how to act just lol
IT DOES MATTER. Not nearly as close as Looks, but it does matter. Don't need to be blackpilled to that extreme.

water is wet

As long as you aren't a weeb drooling over asian women, you can act however you want

I'm not subhuman like you
What's your psl then?

if you want to be in a relationship/have sex in your life, you will have to change yourself/act differently for that person at least a lil bit. That's how it works boy. If you don't want to change then keep being a virgin in your basement talking about male models and psl ratings and jerking off everyday, fag.
What's the fucking purpose of having sex with foid that don't desire you as much as you desire her? What's the point of fucking someone that can cuck you with hotter person? If she not desire you as who you are it's not worth it. I'm not a bitch that dance like you play to her, i have my own pride i will not change myself becouse some brainless npc called woman not like it, fuck her if she does.

• +1
Only read first paragraph ded srs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
Not even the title (joke). :p

What's the fucking purpose of having sex with foid that don't desire you as much as you desire her?

Who gives a fuck if she desires you as much as you desire her? LMAO. She's still gonna be riding your dick and giving you a blowjob.

What's the point of fucking someone that can cuck you with hotter person?
I think you wanted to meant relationship instead of fucking. Everyone who initiates a relationship with someone is subject to being cucked. Everyone, even a 7PSL (even this being hardly unlikely).

I'm not a bitch that dance like you play to her, i have my own pride i will not change myself becouse some brainless npc called woman not like it, fuck her if she does.
You act like i told you to change yourself completely and being a whole nother person jfl.
You said YOURSELF that if you're a 7PSL, it wont matter if you're a shy autistic person or an asshole, she will do everything to be with you. Based on your logic, if you're not you don't have the luxury to act whatever the fuck the way you want. And yes that's true. That's how real world works. If you don't want to change at least a little bit, keep your pride to yourself, i'm sure you're happier being in a forum everyday while there's people having sex/relations/living life whatsoever.

Shit thread youll never be able to sculpt your personality

Just inject T and let nature do the rest

• +1
think you wanted to meant relationship instead of fucking. Everyone who initiates a relationship with someone is subject to being cucked. Everyone, even a 7PSL (even this being hardly unlikely).
fucking person that is or can be fucked by other man is not what i want. Foid must be exclusive for me.

You act like i told you to change yourself completely and being a whole nother person jfl.
You said YOURSELF that if you're a 7PSL, it wont matter if you're a shy autistic person or an asshole, she will do everything to be with you. Based on your logic, if you're not you don't have the luxury to act whatever the fuck the way you want. And yes that's true. That's how real world works. If you don't want to change at least a little bit, keep your pride to yourself, i'm sure you're happier being in a forum everyday while there's people having sex/relations/living life whatsoever.
i said that you will act like this alpha wile 7psl autistic guy will steal your gf attention first and fuck her later on while you cope with you're alpha behavior. If someone mog you no personality will change anything

• +1