Just been called ugly by my own friends

Fundz

Fundz

Silver
When I was bluepilled I didn’t care, now it truly depresses me 😭.

but muh social circle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21735
Lol trust me a social circle doesn’t magically change your facial appearance if your sub5 your still a sub5
users here think that a sosical circle is magic

A big diverse social circle of people is the only good quality of life and opens up many other doors in life, retard. Oh no he got called ugly one time! That means have no friends ☠️

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581 and Deleted member 29167
A big diverse social circle of people is the only good quality of life and opens up many other doors in life, retard. Oh no he got called ugly one time! That means have no friends ☠️
you ca have a a big divers social circle of people who call you ugly and treat you like shit

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 30552
you ca have a a big divers social circle of people who call you ugly and treat you like shit
We’re fucking adults. That’s not how shit works were not in highschool anymore u goofy

I’ve got a big circle bro if your ugly your ugly, obviously having a social circle is good but don’t expect to get lucky if your a sub5

• +1
We’re fucking adults. That’s not how shit works were not in highschool anymore u goofy
thats how it works for some people sadly. not everyone meets these magic people that open up doors and shit

• Hmm...
Lol they be excited for college but all that’s happening is them listening to Chad n Tyrone blow all the girls backs out late night

• +1
  • +1
Fr we aren’t in a movie 😂
he is a privilleged normie so he doesnt understand what you go trhough. he thinks he "worked" hard but doesnt realize that he had opportunities that he could seize.

• Hmm...
Lol they be excited for college but all that’s happening is them listening to Chad n Tyrone blow all the girls backs out late night
college girls are brutal and waaaaay more demanding than HS girls

I’ve got a big circle bro if your ugly your ugly, obviously having a social circle is good but don’t expect to get lucky if your a sub5
thats how it works for some people sadly. not everyone meets these magic people that open up doors and shit
I know a bunch of sub 5 dudes who get pussy because they are cool as fuck with friends. Now albeit, a lot of those girls are kinda mid, but here and there they get cute girls. And it’s better than nothing

he is a privilleged normie so he doesnt understand what you go trhough. he thinks he "worked" hard but doesnt realize that he had opportunities that he could seize.
I went out of my way to build my social circle back when I was popular dipshit. I went up to people, met them, attracted people to me, made connections through other friends. You’re just a loser, ur not cool, not good at making friends, not good at connecting. Just accept that

I went up to people, met them, attracted people to me, made connections through other friends.
you are either larping or dellusional becuse thats not how rl works

• JFL
You have no idea how real life works faggot you dont do anything or put in any efffort shut the fuck up. That’s exactly how making friends works

Fr irl, to get in someone’s social you need to know someone, why would they let some new random with no connection to them whatsoever chill with them.

• +1
You have no idea how real life works faggot you dont do anything or put in any efffort shut the fuck up. That’s exactly how making friends works
not in my coubtry, here if you go and approach people like that they gonna make fun of you or beat u up

• Hmm...
Fr irl, to get in someone’s social you need to know someone, why would they let some new random with no connection to them whatsoever chill with them.
he gonna tell you that you didnt meet the right people lol