I ate taco bell meal box
Chinese food
Cereal
Small burito low cal tortilla ofc
ITS OVER
😭

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
you are harming yourself, you do your thing but you gotta eat, especially if your growing, otherwise you will harm your height growth

• +1
Reactions: lost222, PlayersGetPlayed, rata999 and 2 others
you are harming yourself, you do your thing but you gotta eat, especially if your growing, otherwise you will harm your height growth
ty made me feel a bit better i stick too whole foods raw meat and fruits

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 78987 and PeakIncels
ty made me feel a bit better i stick too whole foodsraw meat and fruits
that's good, keep eating, also binging once in a while won't kill you, goodluck😘

• +1
Reactions: rata999
Nigga get to eating and just do cardio you are underweight

I do i did 1hour and 30 mins walk/run and played soccer for 1 hour
thats good bro you should eat more but just avoid junky food(fast food,sugary foods, etc) and start lifting weights

Im super active cuz i have a bad ocd of gaining weight cuz i used too be annorexic i used too way 75 pounds almost died was put in mental hospital

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 78987
Good bro
I assume you are young and growing not eating will only fuck you up and not give any benefits
Yea im 51 backwards cuz idk if i can post age since master hates youngcells ty tho ❤️

• +1
Yea im 51 backwards cuz idk if i can post age since master hates youngcells ty tho ❤️
Yea bro def be eating meals
If you dont want to be bloated dont eat alot at once but eat smaller meals more often

• +1
Reactions: rata999 and Deleted member 78987
Yea bro def be eating meals
If you dont want to be bloated dont eat alot at once but eat smaller meals more often
yeah def also make sure your eating everything like fruits veggies get everything important for your body

• +1
Reactions: rata999 and FreakShowCel
yeah def also make sure your eating everything like fruits veggies get everything important for your body
Yes i try i eat raw meat and fruits i need more veggies tho heh

• +1
Ty for tip gonna gymcell now
dont forget your cardio :ogre:, also start slow with the gym eat a lot of protein MAKE SURE SURE YOU GET ENOUGH SLEEP BIG ONE and dont lift too heavy start slow let your body adjust to the weights

• +1
dont forget your cardio :ogre:, also start slow with the gym eat a lot of protein MAKE SURE SURE YOU GET ENOUGH SLEEP BIG ONE and dont lift too heavy start slow let your body adjust to the weights
ok thank you sir will do cardio i do alot cuz anorex typee sh

• +1
Well thank you guys for making me feel ok hope yall sleep well wherever yall live and happy accending💙🧬

• Love it
Well thank you guys for making me feel ok hope yall sleep well wherever yall live and happy accending💙🧬
thank you man much love, hope you sleep well and dont overthink it and dont be too hard on yourself enjoy life big bro

• Love it
Im 105 i want too be even lower idc what yall say
I ate taco bell meal box
Chinese food
Cereal
Small burito low cal tortilla ofc
ITS OVER
😭
If u are teenager and still growing, you did good
If you feel bad just do more cardio and burn cals tbh.

Food has little appeal to me outside of sustaining myself. Maybe give keto + OMAD a try

ты вредишь себе, делай свое дело, но тебе нужно есть, особенно если ты растешь, иначе ты навредишь своему росту
no bro, i think you can set a calorie deficit and take pills with vitamins A, B, D, C, K, minerals zinc, calcium etc.

no bro, i think you can set a calorie deficit and take pills with vitamins A, B, D, C, K, minerals zinc, calcium etc.
Yes i do i eat raw meat fruits dairy with colostrum seamoss seaweed powder vitamins d3 k2 calcium multi and zinc

One day wont fuck you up. Bloateise yes but not weight loss