Just Blame Everything On Climate Change Theory

Brus Wane

Brus Wane

A Man Is 1 of 3 Things: Bull, Incel or Cuckold
One of the least talked about factions of wokeism that really piss me off is climate change ...

At first it was just talk...harmless talk ... and then it devolved into shaming & denouncing of people who don't openly buy into global warming hysteria

And now we're getting charged extra for a fucking bag at supermarkets and have to sip drinks through goddamn paper straws

These days they use it to peddle all kinds of funny agendas, while also using it to explain phenomenons and shit

I thought it was kinda retarded a bunch of old Swiss hags got a massive payout from European courts because of a heat wave

https://looksmax.org/threads/at-this-state-of-european-courts.1005243/

But recent events this week really takes the cake

Last week a commercial flight from London to Singapore had some hardcore turbulence.

Long story short, one Limey died :feelskek: and a bunch of other passengers have skull and spinal injuries (all richfags anyway)

Today, same shit happened to a flight from Doha to Dublin (🐑bunch of wealthy subhumans who fuck goats anyway:LOL:)

Climate change and global warming nuts just can't resist making this shit about them

its like they're desperate to sell this shit to get more government funding or something

sorry for the autistic rant this global warming climate change BS pisses me off way more than it should

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, Deleted member 68779 and noobs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back