• So Sad
Reactions: karbo, latincell95, Deleted member 20064 and 9 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lightskincel., Ottoman Janissary, Deleted member 23772 and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lightskincel., TUSSELEIF, Oueyy and 4 others
macbook pro max m2 64GB ram and 4TB SSD.
Low IQ purchase, when you buy a mac its better to buy the lower end options

You cant even play games on it

• +1
Reactions: latincell95, Deleted member 21863, try2beme and 2 others
my exact thoughts mate, hes gonna use that computer to browse internet edit videos and at most write code but theres actually not that much you can do on an M2 mac despite apple silicon being out for ages now

• +1
Reactions: Corleone and SEPRAY
my exact thoughts mate, hes gonna use that computer to browse internet edit videos and at most write code but theres actually not that much you can do on an M2 mac despite apple silicon being out for ages now
hes a fucking moron, but good for him to waste money, need to get that economy going during recession

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadcel; and Deleted member 18522
I can easily run windows via parallels and run most non-AAA games on it with the max processor.

apple silicon mogs, you get 20 hours of battery on a 4k display, best speakers in the game, NT halo and ecosystem support.

even my m1 air im on now mogs windows pcs hard and you can buy it for a poverty 600 euro

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Reactions: latincell95
most non-AAA games
Cage

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95 and wollet2
I can easily run windows via parallels and run most non-AAA games on it with the max processor.

apple silicon mogs, you get 20 hours of battery on a 4k display, best speakers in the game, NT halo and ecosystem support.

even my m1 air im on now mogs windows pcs hard and you can buy it for a poverty 600 euro
I have an M1 air too man but I use to browse forums and listen to YT while I fall asleep, there's nothing it can do better than my desktop

My desktop costs a total of like 1.5K AUD because I bought a good GPU and I have a 4k 144hz monitor for like 800.

Oh and I can play games on it too, so for about half the price my 2 year old PC mogs the fuck out of your macbook and I can also upgrade it however I want (I have 32GB ram though but I don't think I need more, if I want more guess what Ill just buy it when I need it for like 100$ and plug it in like lego)

I have an M1 air too man but I use to browse forums and listen to YT while I fall asleep, there's nothing it can do better than my desktop

My desktop costs a total of like 1.5K AUD because I bought a good GPU and I have a 4k 144hz monitor for like 800.

Oh and I can play games on it too, so for about half the price my 2 year old PC mogs the fuck out of your macbook and I can also upgrade it however I want (I have 32GB ram though but I don't think I need more, if I want more guess what Ill just buy it when I need it for like 100$ and plug it in like lego)
I travel a lot, an expensive gaming PC isn't considerable to me rn

im a programmer and i can still game what i want on it (aoe2, smite, league of legends, etc)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19994, AlexBrown84 and chadcel;
macbook pro max m2 64GB ram and 4TB SSD.
Youre actually an idiot for getting 4tb of SSD on a MacBook pro
What could you ever need that much for

• +1
Reactions: chadcel; and Deleted member 19994
You wasted 5k could have given it to me and it would be more worthwhile

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28117 and Deleted member 18522
im a programmer
What? A Swift developer? LOL. There are far better options than a MacBook Pro. Far cheaper laptops with RTX-3080 mobile, minimum. Return it.

• +1
Reactions: chadcel;
What? A Swift developer? LOL. There are far better options than a MacBook Pro. Far cheaper laptops with RTX-3080 mobile, minimum. Return it.
imagine using windows in 2023

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19994
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: karbo, chadcel; and Deleted member 18522
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19994
Low IQ purchase, when you buy a mac its better to buy the lower end options

You cant even play games on it
u need to ram max nigga

why you get no pussy and no money

can you imagine this real nigga playing vidya

Manchild
You're talking about past century. I'd have a wife by now, or end up as a dead outcast.

You're talking about past century. I'd have a wife by now, or end up as a dead outcast.
real niggas and bitch niggas exist in all centuries and time periods.

Waste of money, jfl...

You could have bought server tier desktop for that money...

Lapcucks are a scam

coming inshallah

how do you shitskin feels knowing my PC costs more than your yearly wage
Nigga you could get 25k more and get implants in italy.