JUST BOUGHT A 2080 SUPER FOR 500$

mug

mug

Kraken
Screenshot 2022 10 24 at 102007 PM

IM SO HAPPY RN I THOUGHT THIS WAS IMPOSSIBLE BUT NOW I CAN FINALLY AFFORD A GRAPHICS CARD

FUCK YEAH

• Woah
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Fxdzcki, SLA, Xangsane and 1 other person
Mogs me. I have a GTX 1650

• +1
Reactions: mug
crypto prices are so low that graphics cards are dirt cheap

gonna build my 1st pc
Are they? I haven't looked into it tbh I hardly game these days

• +1
ye before i got the 2080 i ordered a 1060 for 65$ on ebay

I checked linus tech tips and he was talking about it basically cryto bros got btfo but gamers rejoice

• Love it
Reactions: chadmanlet04
But 4000 series cards are just about to be launched, why buy a 2000 series card?

• +1
Reactions: Chasseur and mug
But 4000 series cards are just about to be launched, why buy a 2000 series card?
its a steal

and also i play at 1080p so it'll be fine for my performance needs I just care about frames

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
Coulda just bought a bike

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 21340, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Its renewed, you probs just bought some miner's used card which will fail in no time jfl never buy used Gpus

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox, JovenCansao and Danish_Retard
Its renewed, you probs just bought some miner's used card which will fail in no time jfl never buy used Gpus
43214A73 A8F0 448D BED6 83D260B075B0

Refurbished excellent condition

Lol

View attachment 1921849

IM SO HAPPY RN I THOUGHT THIS WAS IMPOSSIBLE BUT NOW I CAN FINALLY AFFORD A GRAPHICS CARD

FUCK YEAH
I had a 2080ti water cooled version and it broke in 2020 has to get a refund from amaxon, a shame but has the 2080ti for 4 years and it died on me fuckssake. Now I use poverty GPU I’ll buy a new one next year and sell the current poverty one I have

• +1
Onto if you live in USA. In UK shits 900 pounds. In europe prob the same price.

Americans get tech stuff cheap

I had a 2080ti water cooled version and it broke in 2020 has to get a refund from amaxon, a shame but has the 2080ti for 4 years and it died on me fuckssake. Now I use poverty GPU I’ll buy a new one next year and sell the current poverty one I have
High level graphic cards can be problematic, they output a lot of heat and their life span can be short, entry or medium level cards tend to last longer.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
High level graphic cards can be problematic, they output a lot of heat and their life span can be short, entry or medium level cards tend to last longer.
Amazon said the GPU was faulty, so it broke down due to that so I got my 1.2k back

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: mug and Gonthar
After 4 years, how?
They said many people returned it saying it was faulty. I didn’t argue with them they jsut said cool here’s your money back

• Hmm...
They said many people returned it saying it was faulty. I didn’t argue with them they jsut said cool here’s your money back
Why would they say that, it makes no sense, they lose money this way, all stores in my country will say it's your fault and refuse to give the money back.

Why would they say that, it makes no sense, they lose money this way, all stores in my country will say it's your fault and refuse to give the money back.
Well that’s what they said… I’m not amazon

• Hmm...