just broke up with my girl

DNRDniggerking

DNRDniggerking

master of the human experience.
holy fucking shit. foids are all massively retarded and insufferable. redpill taught me not to take shit from these fucking creatures (cope) blackpill taught me its over (true) back to being lonely fuck again. god knows if I ever luck out again. brootal reality for sub 5s, if I was chad she wouldn't act up like that. thanks god I pulled the trigger and left with some dignity

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616 and ProBono
i just broke up with her too

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DNRDniggerking and VHD
holy fucking shit. foids are all massively retarded and insufferable. redpill taught me not to take shit from these fucking creatures (cope) blackpill taught me its over (true) back to being lonely fuck again. god knows if I ever luck out again. brootal reality for sub 5s, if I was chad she wouldn't act up like that. thanks god I pulled the trigger and left with some dignity
i just broke up with her too

.org breakup arc

too many to count in the last 2 days

• JFL
Reactions: DNRDniggerking
what did she do

what did she do
not a single event that triggered the breakup. its just too many things man I just dont like her

idk what to say, sad or not

idk what to say, sad or not
not sad really shit happens. idgaf didnt like her tbh just scared of loneliness again

I've never had a girlfriend, I am missing out?

I've never had a girlfriend, I am missing out?
for my case defo no, you didnt miss out on anything. shitty relationship in a middle eastern country where we cant have sex, and turned into long distance mid way. so I didnt get anything but a girl who's literally just annoying for nothing. 2/10 experience, tho it was nice being normal for once and being able to tell people I have a gf

how did she react to you breaking up with her
she was like okay, 10 mins later she is still arguing and trying to solve the issue and subtly asking to get back. I am ignoring her at the moment