Just brutally humiliated myself in front of the foids at work

Manletmachine

Manletmachine

Ugliest man alive
I randomly started laughing to myself and one of them was like “are you just laughing to yourself?” My smile immediately dropped, I felt my heart speed up, my mouth water up and my face go red. Fucking brutal :incel::incel::incel:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: apocalypse, Vermilioncore, flippasav and 5 others
Should've started caging and then knocked her out.
4215079_1719517904789.png

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 9cel, butterworld and R@m@
I randomly started laughing to myself and one of them was like “are you just laughing to yourself?” My smile immediately dropped, I felt my heart speed up, my mouth water up and my face go red. Fucking brutal :incel::incel::incel:
Off-topic but have you ever taken the train from Dublin to Belfast? Do they check for muh visa. Everything changed after le heckin' brexit.

IMG 5139

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Not even that deep, they'll forget about that moment in 5 seconds

• +1
Reactions: thenewhebbe, ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS and R@m@
Your aura is in debt

Off-topic but have you ever taken the train from Dublin to Belfast? Do they check for muh visa. Everything changed after le heckin' brexit.
No but they don’t check on the bus

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
No, that’s not humiliation, that’s ideal. I’m jealous. Now women will wanna fuck you because you are seen as bizarre and weird. I feel mogged. I wish you were a normal Chad so I wouldn’t feel bad

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
No, that’s not humiliation, that’s ideal. I’m jealous. Now women will wanna fuck you because you are seen as bizarre and weird. I feel mogged. I wish you were a normal Chad so I wouldn’t feel bad
Yeah they kept eye fucking me for the rest of the night :p haha I love being me

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and Vermilioncore
Yeah they kept eye fucking me for the rest of the night :p haha I love being me
Nah, no one will eye fuck you. Maybe an old ugly fat nigger, but that’s it ahaaa

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
Nah, no one will eye fuck you. Maybe an old ugly fat nigger, but that’s it ahaaa
Make up your mind unc

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
This same exact shit happened to me at work, all foid coworkers too, but i couldnt stop laughing even after they called me out. It was from a post on here too, niggas must think im joker

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard Cheese and Manletmachine
This same exact shit happened to me at work, all foid coworkers too, but i couldnt stop laughing even after they called me out. It was from a post on here too, niggas must think im joker
happened to me too thinking about that video clip with the 4 pick up artists walking in slow mo with the drum playing :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho and Manletmachine
That happens to me cause I daydream hella in class, if they question it I just go "yeah something like that" and then keep smiling but dont make eye contact with her, so she knows u dont care about her