Just bumped into a girl from uni who I kinda like

DoctorLooksmax

DoctorLooksmax

IPDcel
Bumped into her in co-op. She must have moved to near me for her third year house and she must be here for summer. There’s a good chance I’ll bump into her regularly from now on. Major lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel and Deleted member 1560
1. be low inhib
2. profit?

1. be low inhib
2. profit?
She smiled and said hi but she was on the phone while walking. Would have struck up a full blown conversation with her otherwise. She lived across the corridor from me in first year and we were in the same social group at the start of uni, used to smoke weed and go raving together (not just me and her obvs part of a bigger group). Always kinda liked her but I had a gf in first year but if I hadn’t then maybe something might had happened between us

Over for me and many other unfortunate men.

Make a move nigger. You is pussy?

Make a move nigger. You is pussy?
She was on the phone retard, also she was walking down my street so she probably lives near me now

she will reject you OP
she is uni girl therefore fucking chad every weekend

She was on the phone retard, also she was walking down my street so she probably lives near me now
You gonna get rejected with that pussy move srs

Bumped into her in co-op. She must have moved to near me for her third year house and she must be here for summer. There’s a good chance I’ll bump into her regularly from now on. Major lifefuel

Try saying "hi you look really cute would you like to join me for a drink sometime?"

Try saying "hi you look really cute would you like to join me for a drink sometime?"
I haven’t quite got the low inhibition to be that direct. If I catch her again I’ll Justin mention that I’m back at uni for summer because I’m retaking exams then mention that I’m alll in the House by myself so I am bored then ask why she is back in summer as well. Hopefully she’ll respond positively maybe even invite me over to chill with her and her flat mates then go from there

Users who are viewing this thread

Back