Just came back from psychiatrist

gigell

gigell

make sure to think positive
Ok guys just came back I’m not going to mental hospital but he said I’m rather complex and also mentioned i could probably have high testosterone He doesn’t really know what condition I have but the guy wants me to take these drugs , I’m not gonna take them I’m gonna throw this piece of paper
IMG 9175

@PROMETHEUS

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles, noonespecial, Snowskinned and 5 others
Ok guys just came back I’m not going to mental hospital but he said I’m rather complex and also mentioned i could probably have high testosterone He doesn’t really know what condition I have but the guy wants me to take these drugs , I’m not gonna take them I’m gonna throw this piece of paper
View attachment 3215005

@PROMETHEUS
Zoloft will make you fat and cut your iq to such a degree you feel less cognizant

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature and gigell
  • +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature and Carbine
A schizophrenic, depression and anxiety drug.... all together?

Oh boy are you in for a ride!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clqs, noonespecial, Carbine and 3 others
A schizophrenic, depression and anxiety drug.... all together?

Oh boy are you in for a ride!
Im not taking them , he told me it’s my choice

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, Eiei and PROMETHEUS
View attachment 3215005

@PROMETHEUS
only use the fenibut occasionally for inhib dont take the rest boyo theyll make u retarded especially the zoloft, ketilept will just make u fat and stupid too

• +1
Reactions: gigell
View attachment 3215005

@PROMETHEUS
Jfl my therapist put me on zoloft too.

Btw what made u crazy?

• +1
View attachment 3215005

@PROMETHEUS
dont let them feed you SSRIs bhai

• +1
View attachment 3215005

@PROMETHEUS

lol don’t take those kike meds those are poison

also psychiatrists are really just drug dealers for big pharma, most of them are incompetent and have an equal and sometimes even higher suicide rate than schizophrenics

all they care about is pushing out drugs

• +1

also psychiatrists are really just drug dealers for big pharma, most of them are incompetent and have an equal and sometimes even higher suicide rate than schizophrenics

Yea man what this guy said OP just hit the gym take cold showers and brush ur teeth maybe even floss too from time to time and u will feel better in no time!

• +1

Yeah I’m not getting them