Just chillin with sv3rige

Hardrada

Hardrada

Worship Nature
IMG 20231018 073622 4082

He's editing his latest video rn we just chillin as belle looks after the baby and then we gon go buy some food

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 23239
@AlexBrown84 you should come join us

He’s looking at yo dick

Buying your own food is too stressful on the joints+stretches Ur heart, people in nature used doordash

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Krakowski, Dunkelheit, Deleted member 32486 and 2 others
He just got arrested WTF

I don't know what just happened but we were on our way to get food and only 10 minutes away from home and a bunch of cops came and arrested him

I asked if I can come with and they said no and I have no car and have no idea where he was taken so I don't know what to do

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
He uploaded from prison! He must've scheduled that video

He hasn't been released yet. It's just me, Belle and Elsa at home wondering what on earth happened

I've seen videos from his channel and he thinks that kale is toxic for humans. He also said that Madelaine Petsch, who was raised vegetarian and turned vegan when she was 14, craves meat. He got kicked out of his school when he was 16 because he stabbed 4 classmates. He said that a movie inspired him. I can't honestly imagine how anyone can like his content, especially when he always harasses people that do not follow his way of eating/living life.
He also uses appeal to nature fallacies to justify anything.

Keyword there, anything.

I've seen videos from his channel and he thinks that kale is toxic for humans. He also said that Madelaine Petsch, who was raised vegetarian and turned vegan when she was 14, craves meat. He got kicked out of his school when he was 16 because he stabbed 4 classmates. He said that a movie inspired him. I can't honestly imagine how anyone can like his content, especially when he always harasses people that do not follow his way of eating/living life.
He also uses appeal to nature fallacies to justify anything.

Keyword there, anything.
what does brahim and dalit mean pls explain i see it all the time on here now