just cold approach bro

FacialStructure404

FacialStructure404

👑 Guinness Perma-Jutting World Record Holder 👑
It's very likely to result in embarassment and a hit to my self-esteem. Or worse, job loss or being recorded and posted online.

Most women around me are not worth approaching. Either too ugly or deal-breaking personality issues.

Social media and dating apps involve giving my privacy away, which I'll never do.

By contrast, masturbation has none of these downsides and satisfies my sexual needs in 5minutes.

Also, approaching and getting a "yes" is only tbe first step. You still have to hope the yes was sincere and then you'll have plenty of opportunities to fuck it up during the upcoming dates. Even if you end up locking her into a relationship, you'll have to spoil her and hope she doesn't get a crush on some Chad at work.

plagiarized from r9k

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: noodlelover, try2beme, moreroidsmoredates and 5 others
It's over.

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
in a month or so, im going to another city with a friend in hopes of slaying something, i will cold approach foids and record and prove to you niggers its easy

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: noodlelover, <6PSLcel, hopecel and 1 other person
Fapping after a fight mogs so hard

• +1
Reactions: bobt
PUA is legit for ethnics like @Bojack bo the jenna slayer jack

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and poopoohead
  • JFL
Reactions: traveler
  • Woah
mma/boxing/combat sports in general. I think I have a talent for combat sports ngl.
i need to see u in the main event of UFC 400

• Love it
in a month or so, im going to another city with a friend in hopes of slaying something, i will cold approach foids and record and prove to you niggers its easy
you wont nigga

Was it easy? It didn't work for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back