Just consulted aesthetic bimax surgeon, he said my wisdom teeth have to come out...

X

xxashton

Lyrica
I consulted him 4 hours ago, we discussed my biggest issues and what it would look like to get surgery for me as a 15 year old and all that stuff.

But he said that my wisdom teeth HAVE to come out no matter what prior to any surgery as there is no space for them, what is your guys opinion, my next appointment is in 2 months, im also gonna consult 2 other surgeons soon.

anyway, just wondering what it would mean to have them extracted, i asked him if it could recess me like other dental implants have done to some ppl, but he said that pulling the jaw back AFTER the extrasctions of normal teeth is what may recess and bring the jaw backwards in some cases. I guess that makes sense but what do all of u guys think.

possibe movements i want is lefort 1, bsso and possibly genio, all with the goal of ccw rotation

also am in australia so im experimenting with new surgeons since coceang is gone, so if anyone knows decent hopefully semi black pilled surgeons in aus please dm.

Last edited:
me as a 15 year old
what is your issue that the suregry has to be done so soon?
I would think that doing suregry on a skull that's still forming is not a good idea

and wisdom teeth always have to come out, it's needed to perform the BSSO cut
in your case since you're 15 I can see the legitimacy of thinking that it would cause the jaw to be less developed

• +1
Reactions: Aero and <6PSLcel
what is your issue that the suregry has to be done so soon?
I would think that doing suregry on a skull that's still forming is not a good idea

and wisdom teeth always have to come out, it's needed to perform the BSSO cut
in your case since you're 15 I can see the legitimacy of thinking that it would cause the jaw to be less developed
Oh wait I had no idea they had to be taken out to have bsso, im guessing if there is enough space in that area they dont need top be taken out but in my case, he said my jaw is to small for them. And theres not really a rush, but more so just want to get the surgery before i go into year 11 as i want to experience the last 2 years of highschool being htn-chadlite, my surgeon also said he prefers doing the surgery at my age as healing is quicker and some other stuff so yea thats interesting.

• +1
Reactions: Giorgio
my advice for you is to take some sort of laxative and eat mushrooms for 1 week. This decreases osteoclast activity and can lead to rapid bone growth, which could prevent you from needing surgery.

im guessing if there is enough space in that area they dont need top be taken out but in my case, he said my jaw is to small for them.
isn't that contradictory? teeth are the reason jaw grows, for example in the case of extraction in teens and children the jaws always become smaller

I'd get a second opinion whether they really must be taken out asap
some orthos are really into extractions, even for no good reason

but more so just want to get the surgery before i go into year 11 as i want to experience the last 2 years of highschool being htn-chadlite, my surgeon also said he prefers doing the surgery at my age as healing is quicker and some other stuff so yea thats interesting
dude ur 15 years old, you haven't even gotten your natural jaw growth yet, that happens between 15 - 19 or so
wouldn't getting surgery now and cutting up the skull even hinder the growh you are about to experience?

isn't that contradictory? teeth are the reason jaw grows, for example in the case of extraction in teens and children the jaws always become smaller

I'd get a second opinion whether they really must be taken out asap
some orthos are really into extractions, even for no good reason

dude ur 15 years old, you haven't even gotten your natural jaw growth yet, that happens between 15 - 19 or so
wouldn't getting surgery now and cutting up the skull even hinder the growh you are about to experience?
Yes that seems very contradictory, im getting 2 other opinions before any surgery.

And yeah ur right, i am very young, not sure exactly what i should do from here, he says hes all for aesthetics but tbh he kinda seemed a little like idk, im vsibly recessed and he said that i have normal facaial anatomy/bone structure. I rly js want a surgeon who doesnt think im just another fag who knows nothing about facial anatomy and want some stupid quick fix to make my jaw more visible. idk what to do rn

Do you know if theres any way i could find a real black pilled surgeon locally?

• +1
Yes that seems very contradictory, im getting 2 other opinions before any surgery.

And yeah ur right, i am very young, not sure exactly what i should do from here, he says hes all for aesthetics but tbh he kinda seemed a little like idk, im vsibly recessed and he said that i have normal facaial anatomy/bone structure. I rly js want a surgeon who doesnt think im just another fag who knows nothing about facial anatomy and want some stupid quick fix to make my jaw more visible. idk what to do rn

I'd say wait, even if you're recessed then it's just too bad, I think you're too young to be getting bimax or even implants, your bones will undergo a change in the next 3 to 4 years so if you cut them up now, won't you disrupt the growth process? you need to research that + ask other surgeons

at 15 you're still in the range of orthodontics to make significant change and maybe even things like mewing maybe, your skull is still maybe soft enough for it to make a difference

I'd say wait, even if you're recessed then it's just too bad, I think you're too young to be getting bimax or even implants, your bones will undergo a change in the next 3 to 4 years so if you cut them up now, won't you disrupt the growth process? you need to research that + ask other surgeons

at 15 you're still in the range of orthodontics to make significant change and maybe even things like mewing maybe, your skull is still maybe soft enough for it to make a difference
yeah ive been nose breathing constantly for a while now, also have braces without bands to. and yea i need to have a look into that and see if it can hinder natural growth, thanks u so much for ur opinion man

• +1
I consulted him 4 hours ago, we discussed my biggest issues and what it would look like to get surgery for me as a 15 year old and all that stuff.

But he said that my wisdom teeth HAVE to come out no matter what prior to any surgery as there is no space for them, what is your guys opinion, my next appointment is in 2 months, im also gonna consult 2 other surgeons soon.

anyway, just wondering what it would mean to have them extracted, i asked him if it could recess me like other dental implants have done to some ppl, but he said that pulling the jaw back AFTER the extrasctions of normal teeth is what may recess and bring the jaw backwards in some cases. I guess that makes sense but what do all of u guys think.

possibe movements i want is lefort 1, bsso and possibly genio, all with the goal of ccw rotation

also am in australia so im experimenting with new surgeons since coceang is gone, so if anyone knows decent hopefully semi black pilled surgeons in aus please dm.
There’s no reason for you to get surgery.
This forum has ruined all of you by body dysmorphia.
Nobody needs surgeries meant for mangled faces due to ballistic trauma or severe deformities