Just coomed to this video, am I degenerate?

Heirio

Heirio

boo
Skip to 1:00
and 5:00 for plump ass shot :feelshehe:

Fuark idk what it is about her long ass legs but fuark this video is sexy as fuck

Giphy

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
yes
stop

• WTF
Reactions: Heirio and Deleted member 2205
not clicking on that bro.

• JFL
Reactions: Heirio
Idk how any1 can cum to girl just standing but u do u man

• +1
I remember seeing this on 4chan

• +1
shes very hot though damn I might coom to this ngl
No one would blame you, bro. Stacy fingers herself to Chad's instagram photos every day and no one bats an eye, but I coom to some long legs a couple times and I'm the weird one

No one would blame you, bro. Stacy fingers herself to Chad's instagram photos every day and no one bats an eye, but I coom to some long legs a couple times and I'm the weird one
Shes hot af got any more?
She be lookin like the girl in my profile pic

She be lookin like the girl in my profile pic
nah lol i just found the site and that was on the front page :lul: the entire site is videos like that apparently though

Why you even care? you are in a incel obscure autistic forum, your life are probably fucked, this ins't mean shit, you will die alone and nothing will change this, go er and stop it.

• Hmm...
Why you even care? you are in a incel obscure autistic forum, your life are probably fucked, this ins't mean shit, you will die alone and nothing will change this, go er and stop it.
Can you edit that comment so it's readable, then I will reply to it man.

• JFL
Hahaha why the fuck are they using Phil Collins in the vid and why was I listening to that exact song too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Heirio and Ritalincel

Free Voyeur videos candid creepshots of teen girls in yoga pants, spandex, volleyball shorts, leggings, stretch pants, tight clothes, cleavage and nice ass in public hidden cam streaming

Attachments

• 20190331_183218.jpg
    20190331_183218.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 2
  • JFL
Free Voyeur videos candid creepshots of teen girls in yoga pants, spandex, volleyball shorts, leggings, stretch pants, tight clothes, cleavage and nice ass in public hidden cam streaming

And what am I coping over?

"i am degenerate?" yes you are, keep fucking your dopamine, cuck, also was what i said, you are here, making this shit thread thinking that can pass your entire life cumming at your screen and after your miserable 2 seconds of pleasure getting more and more depressed.

"i am degenerate?" yes you are, keep fucking your dopamine, cuck, also was what i said, you are here, making this shit thread thinking that can pass your entire life cumming at your screen and after your miserable 2 seconds of pleasure getting more and more depressed.
I'm not depressed nor an incel lmfao, it was meant as a joke you aspie tard. I've had 0 consequences from jerking off in my entire life. Keep coping with nofap, depriving yourself of the little pleasure you can get out of your shitty life

looks like a collapsed maxilla and that weird jaw shape brought about because of braces. her long legs and birthing hips nullify those falios though

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Heirio
I'm not depressed nor an incel lmfao, it was meant as a joke you aspie tard. I've had 0 consequences from jerking off in my entire life. Keep coping with nofap, depriving yourself of the little pleasure you can get out of your shitty life

Low IQ if you think im serious.

• JFL
Low IQ if you think im serious.
Fuark bro I couldn't tell because the grammar was so shit :lul: I'm like there's no way owlgod is this retarded jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Fuark bro I couldn't tell because the grammar was so shit :lul: I'm like there's no way owlgod is this retarded jfl

My emotions is so low that i will never really make a post like this lmao, is fun to me that's why i make (English is not my first language).
I told a guy to kill himself a few weeks ago, he is thinking in this until now LMAO

maybe i too aggressive i don't know

• JFL
is this an acceptable way to dress in america?

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back