Just cover your face

Highrise

Highrise

Iron
So I have windows. I usually keep my curtains closed in my bedroom, but light seeps through. I was thinking to wear a balaclava invariably when I stay in home( which is most of the time mind you) for sun protection. No ones gonna see me. Will it offer adequate sun protection if it's not advertised as a UV product?

My rule for life: IF YOU'RE NOT AROUND GIRLS WHO YOU INTERACT WITH ON A REGULAR BASIS THAT YOU'RE ACTUALLY ATTRACTED TO, THERE IS NO REASON FOR YOUR FACE AND NECK TO BE EXPOSED.

WHY?

IT BECOMES A MEAL FOR THE SUN

IT'S LIKE WEARING YOUR BRAND NEW DESIGNER CLOTHES AT HOME ALL THE TIME AND LETTING IT GET DIRTY AND USED UP. WHY DO IT WHEN NO ONE IS GOING TO SEE IT? INSTEAD, THEY SHOULD KEPT IN THE WARDROBE FOR WHEN THE TIME IS TO IMPRESS AND TAKE PHOTOS. SAME WITH YOUR FACE.

Just lol when people laugh at muslim women for wearing full face coverings( niqabs) and calling them mailboxes when their skin is not being touched by the sun. Truly, that beauty is being preserved. On the other hand, western women love to get naked and bath in the sun's rays. Retarded NPC's.

FOR HOME:
Il 570xN1618357898 tino
(Notice how it covers the neck too,don't forget the fucking neck)

FOR OUTDOORS

Fcca2794c053d281c9f0dc22f10fd05f

JFL if you care what people are going to say. Actually revise that, what STRANGERS on the street will say. Fuck them and their lousy to be collagen.

You're not a true looksmaxxer if you're not protecting your collagen for years to come.

Main qimg 42e78bbbd0bf800aa23c5b14387b0fb8

TRY TO GUESS WHAT AGE THIS WOMEN IS?

.....ALMOST 38!

SHE'S BEEN WEARING SUNSCREEN SINCE 16 YEARS OLD! SHE'S BEEN ID'd AT CLUBS FOR LOOKING TOO YOUNG. SUN PROTECTION OR DEATH.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020 and Deleted member 5634
Just cover your face theory

just wear a burka theory

So I have windows. I usually keep my curtains closed in my bedroom, but light seeps through. I was thinking to wear a balaclava invariably when I stay in home( which is most of the time mind you) for sun protection. No ones gonna see me. Will it offer adequate sun protection if it's not advertised as a UV product?

My rule for life: IF YOU'RE NOT AROUND GIRLS WHO YOU INTERACT WITH ON A REGULAR BASIS THAT YOU'RE ACTUALLY ATTRACTED TO, THERE IS NO REASON FOR YOUR FACE AND NECK TO BE EXPOSED.

WHY?

IT BECOMES A MEAL FOR THE SUN

IT'S LIKE WEARING YOUR BRAND NEW DESIGNER CLOTHES AT HOME ALL THE TIME AND LETTING IT GET DIRTY AND USED UP. WHY DO IT WHEN NO ONE IS GOING TO SEE IT? INSTEAD, THEY SHOULD KEPT IN THE WARDROBE FOR WHEN THE TIME IS TO IMPRESS AND TAKE PHOTOS. SAME WITH YOUR FACE.

Just lol when people laugh at muslim women for wearing full face coverings( niqabs) and calling them mailboxes when their skin is not being touched by the sun. Truly, that beauty is being preserved. On the other hand, western women love to get naked and bath in the sun's rays. Retarded NPC's.

FOR HOME:
View attachment 733898(Notice how it covers the neck too,don't forget the fucking neck)

FOR OUTDOORS

View attachment 733899

JFL if you care what people are going to say. Actually revise that, what STRANGERS on the street will say. Fuck them and their lousy to be collagen.

You're not a true looksmaxxer if you're not protecting your collagen for years to come.

View attachment 733919

TRY TO GUESS WHAT AGE THIS WOMEN IS?

.....ALMOST 38!

SHE'S BEEN WEARING SUNSCREEN SINCE 16 YEARS OLD! SHE'S BEEN ID'd AT CLUBS FOR LOOKING TOO YOUNG. SUN PROTECTION OR DEATH.
Great advertisement for sun screen

High iq thread. This is why I like that wearing masks are a thing now. Whenever I go outside I wear a mask, sunglasses, and a hat.

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
Tried this and I'm now not allowed to be within 50m of the daycare. Oof