Just cucked a cumskin today

Kinh

Kinh

6'5 Kinh Mogger Of Cumskins
Just went to Mcdonalds to get some coffee

There was this college couple ordering their food and I stood behind them. I made eye contact with the white girl on purpose and she smiled at me

I was completely heightmogging her 5ft9 manlet cumskin bf at 6ft5 190lbs

Fucking brutal, imagine your day getting ruined by 6ft5 Kinh mogger with fair skin and pink undertone, dark hair, beautiful dark almond eyes with long curly eyelashes, square jaw and 3mm carefully trimmed stubble with 23 inch bideltoid

Mog was so brutal that the cumskin started to perform mate guarding by putting his arms around her and stood closer to her

Its fucking brutally over for this cuck, now he will rope at the fact that his gf will finger herself everynight thinking about getting impregnated by me.

@apemaxxed @luljankybo @ROTTING @ReadBooksEveryday

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, Cheesyrumble, p0lishsubhuman and 11 others
Tails from the internet café in mumbai

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 22380 and Deleted member 22253
Fuark Im mirin my Red river delta north Vietnamese Kinh genetics so much
Long fingers and hairy (sign of high prenatal T)

Like jomon jap but 10x better

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble, Deleted member 22253, Deleted member 1140 and 1 other person
Decisive Kinh victory

• Love it
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and Kinh
My reaction to this information
Ltg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22380 and Kinh
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, Deleted member 22253, Hueless and 2 others
u have the wrist and finger thickness of a 12 year old white girl 😂😂😂😂
Masculine height and feminine fingers, both roastie and jb appeal

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 24593 and Kinh
u have the wrist and finger thickness of a 12 year old white girl 😂😂😂😂
cry for my pianist hands you cumskin
these are the same hands i use to finger your mother

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, Deleted member 24593 and Deprived
Masculine height and feminine fingers, both roastie and jb appeal
yea u gook fucks make up this shit

im waiting for you cunts to make a thread how your feminine 3 inch dicks are ideal for white jbs

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 24593

im waiting for you cunts to make a thread how your feminine 3 inch dicks are ideal for white jbs
lol my dick is 7 inches long and 5 inches wide
I would fuck your mom all night and cum inside her

lol my dick is 7 inches long and 5 inches wide
I would fuck your mom all night and cum inside her
cope my dick is 7.5x5 so shed rather get fucked by me than ur yellow tiny noodle

Image 3

Why would I want a white female in my life? They raise their kids to become fags and trannies

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Kinh
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Kinh
jokes on you. my (((white))) gf is racist and definitely not a feminist. i raised her good she even hates gooks muslims and blacks

False. German women can't be racist. They love ethnics. Tales from the Berlin Sewage System.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Elvisandreaa, Hueless and 2 others
jokes on you. my (((white))) gf is racist and definitely not a feminist. i raised her good she even hates gooks muslims and blacks
Women adopt the viewpoints of any man they're with, all it takes for her to go back to being a leftist shill is a new man (which will happen given how whorish western women are)

• Love it
Reactions: Kinh
Women adopt the viewpoints of any man they're with, all it takes for her to go back to being a leftist shill is a new man (which will happen given how whorish western women are)
i literally got with her when she was 14. she was never leftist or even thought abojt politics before i got in her life

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa

cry for us

• JFL
Reactions: Cheesyrumble, Deleted member 24593 and Deleted member 1140
i literally got with her when she was 14. she was never leftist or even thought abojt politics before i got in her life
Like I said, women adopt the politics of any guy they're with so if she breaks up with you and hits it off with a leftist or whatever then she'll be parroting his viewpoints in no time. If a woman doesn't mould her beliefs to suit her partner then he's cucked.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 24593
Just went to Mcdonalds to get some coffee
View attachment 1995031

There was this college couple ordering their food and I stood behind them. I made eye contact with the white girl on purpose and she smiled at me

I was completely heightmogging her 5ft9 manlet cumskin bf at 6ft5 190lbs

Fucking brutal, imagine your day getting ruined by 6ft5 Kinh mogger with fair skin and pink undertone, dark hair, beautiful dark almond eyes with long curly eyelashes, square jaw and 3mm carefully trimmed stubble with 23 inch bideltoid

Mog was so brutal that the cumskin started to perform mate guarding by putting his arms around her and stood closer to her

Its fucking brutally over for this cuck, now he will rope at the fact that his gf will finger herself everynight thinking about getting impregnated by me.

@apemaxxed @luljankybo @ROTTING @ReadBooksEveryday
Brutal cumskins getting mogged everyday. Even got mogged the entire world cup, their teams filled with niggers and ethnics btfoing everyone

• Love it
Reactions: Kinh
Yet, that cumskin is creampieing that bitch after giving her a cheap mcdonald meal and you are bragging about a smile on offtopic

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Kinh and Deleted member 24593