JUST DARK TRIAD BROOOO IS COPE

Deleted member 10172

Deleted member 10172

CEO of Cope
Being Dark Triad is cope.
Being an asshole will not get you women.
How you look like to a woman is what she deems what is right and wrong by your behavior.

Dark Triad only works if you are black, hoodmaxxing is actually legit for black normies.
Black women LOVE thugs.Laquisha loves bouncing her double 32 D tits on pookie and ray rays
Good luck not dying.

It's not that women like bad boys, it's just that bad boys so happen to be good looking.

and I'm sick of this fucking dude Colvin saying that hoodmaxxing isn't legit, and if you're ethnic then it's over for you.

Just lol at this fucking subhuman.

You're literally:
-5'9
-Autistic
-Subhuman frame
-Subhuman insertions
-Subhuman fat distributions
-asymmetrical eyes
-Bug EYES
-recessed chin
-recessed jaw
-short mandible

-micro-penis

It's over for you lol, It never began.

(ancedotal evidence)
I know a guy who literally is like 5'9 black, hoodmaxxed ,and he's dating this big booty cute bitch that is LITERALLY TALLER THAN him and she works at a business job that she frauded with a fake highschool diploma JFLLLLL

He totes a glock with a extended drum JFL
ARMSLIST - For Sale/Trade: Glock gen19 9mm

Dark-TriadMaxxing/Hood maxxing is only legit if you're black.
Stop coping with just bully foids theory

(EDIT:) I FOUND A THREAD about hoodmaxxing, and that a guy actually found results from thugmaxxing.
Legit for black normies.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, Stare, Warlow and 7 others
just take pictures with guns theory

• JFL
Reactions: Ocelot, Fear, Zeta ascended and 2 others
No need to make fun of an already suffering man.

• JFL
Reactions: wagbox, Deleted member 10494, Deleted member 6723 and 1 other person
"Just dark triad bro" when you're white and 5'5.
I mean how can you be THAT hypocrite?

https://forum.****************/thre...-to-get-girls-and-respect-is-false-hope.1945/

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10494 and Deleted member 6403
(ancedotal evidence)
I know a guy who literally is like 5'9 black, and he's dating this big booty cute bitch that is LITERALLY TALLER THAN him and she works at a business job that she frauded with a fake highschool diploma JFLLLLL
779523C2 5984 4357 A21B A8BE1F7F87CC

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 6512, Fear and 3 others
Women also like the dark triad look, regardless of the mans personality

just take pictures with guns theory
Some black dude got arrested and was saying how women were staring at him more and his SMV raised ever since he got arrested, I swear to god I fucking hate black women

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, greywind and Deleted member 6403
thanks for looksmaxxing tip, it literally opened my eyes, see you at Balmain Fashion Show 2021

• JFL
Reactions: Fetnite, Celexawer, JustBeCurry and 1 other person
whites can dark triadmaxx and be successful, biggest slayer I knew was a blonde guy who was crazy low inhib, he's probably in jail as we speak at this point.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and chad-lite-ascender
Dark Triad personality is a Chad signal for Women to easily identify like:
Negging Women
Tattoos
Confidence
Other women choosing him
These come naturally to Chad and separate him from unsuitable men for easy identification from foids

whites can dark triadmaxx and be successful, biggest slayer I knew was a blonde guy who was crazy low inhib, he's probably in jail as we speak at this point.
it's me bro, i just left jail. long time no see Greg, what's up?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
white people cannot dark triad, and do NOT need to do it at all.That is cope.For white's its based on looks.

white people cannot dark triad, and do NOT need to do it at all.That is cope.For white's its based on looks.

real life experience proves your theory wrong though. I'm not white looking btw so I have 0 reason to cope with this topic.

Being dark triad itself is not what makes you attractive to women (unless you are black, and can be hood/thugmaxxed). It’s that dark triad behavior makes you more low inhibition. I tried being dark triad to past crushes before, they end up acting surprised and hurt and more turned off than anything. The key is to be low inhibition and tell them what you want, and actually approach them and make a move(only works if you are attractive).

Some black dude got arrested and was saying how women were staring at him more and his SMV raised ever since he got arrested, I swear to god I fucking hate black women
obviously bro, but 90% of niggas not built for it, and they'll just have a hard time in jail if it gets to that

No need to make fun of an already suffering man.
he's fucking annoying dude.He keeps making threads saying it's over for u if you're ethnic or hood maxxing doesn't work.Just because u are extremely subhuman doesn't mean every other ethnic is.It's like so many self-hating ethnics on here man it's sad

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel
he's fucking annoying dude.He keeps making threads saying it's over for u if you're ethnic or hood maxxing doesn't work.Just because u are extremely subhuman doesn't mean every other ethnic is.It's like so many self-hating ethnics on here man it's sad
Brootal

obviously bro, but 90% of niggas not built for it, and they'll just have a hard time in jail if it gets to that
Didn't a guy on .me make a thread about hoodmaxxing and he literally got a bunch of hoodrats sucking his dick? hold on, I'm going to find it rn

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
lol. most girls in college talk about their hot dealer or how they fucked some dude for weed a few times just cause he was hot and its illegal

how do you even consider yourself blackpilled and believe in dark triad theory? You have to be gl on top of being dark triad for this to work, hence the phrase "girls love bad boys" fucking low iq thread from a newbie poster jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332 and Deleted member 6403
Didn't a guy on .me make a thread about hoodmaxxing and he literally got a bunch of hoodrats sucking his dick? hold on, I'm going to find it rn
im semi thugmaxxed and im still not getting any pussy rn

looks>

im semi thugmaxxed and im still not getting any pussy rn

looks>
are you competing with way better looking men then that could be the reason why, or maybe the region ur in

• +1
Reactions: needsolution
Being Dark Triad is cope.
Being an asshole will not get you women.
How you look like to a woman is what she deems what is right and wrong by your behavior.

Dark Triad only works if you are black, hoodmaxxing is actually legit for black normies.
Black women LOVE thugs.Laquisha loves bouncing her double 32 D tits on pookie and ray rays
Good luck not dying.

It's not that women like bad boys, it's just that bad boys so happen to be good looking.

and I'm sick of this fucking dude Colvin saying that hoodmaxxing isn't legit, and if you're ethnic then it's over for you.

Just lol at this fucking subhuman.

You're literally:
-5'9
-Autistic
-Subhuman frame
-Subhuman insertions
-asymmetrical eyes
-Bug EYES
-recessed chin
-recessed jaw
-short mandible

-micro-penis
View attachment 765030

It's over for you lol, It never began.

(ancedotal evidence)
I know a guy who literally is like 5'9 black, hoodmaxxed ,and he's dating this big booty cute bitch that is LITERALLY TALLER THAN him and she works at a business job that she frauded with a fake highschool diploma JFLLLLL

He totes a glock with a extended drum JFL
ARMSLIST - For Sale/Trade: Glock gen19 9mm

Dark-TriadMaxxing/Hood maxxing is only legit if you're black.
Stop coping with just bully foids theory

(EDIT:) I FOUND A THREAD about hoodmaxxing, and that a guy actually found results from thugmaxxing.
Legit for black normies.
bad boy for woman means having a certain seduction style where you make mean comments to girls instead of simping or being a good boy

What to actually expect of an essay written by a basment dweller about how reality works?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332
subhumans dark triading are just tedious and annoying to foids

"subhuman frame and insertions" :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Keep coping bro
You're literally:
-5'9
-Autistic
-asymmetrical eyes
-Bug EYES
-recessed chin
-recessed jaw
-short mandible

-micro-penis
Everything else here is accurate though.

Also you're a passive-aggressive cuck for not tagging me. JFL if you think you're clever for trying to hide this thread from me you coward faggot.

"subhuman frame and insertions" :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
View attachment 768619
Keep coping bro

Everything else here is accurate though.

Also you're a passive-aggressive cuck for not tagging me. JFL if you think you're clever for trying to hide this thread from me you coward faggot.
I forgot to tag you mb lol