Just decided against a lip reduction

mikeock

mikeock

Platinum
My lips are a mid-level failo after several injuries to my lips in my school days left my upper lip slightly bigger and M-shaped. My harmony calculations showed that if I somehow reduced my upper lip by 0.5cm, my harmony would be next to perfect. However, after consultation with the doctor, and also taking a look in the mirror with my lips pursed inwards, I now realize that even the slightest miscalculation of tension when the surgeon is tucking in the lip could result in recession of my lower maxilla and total destruction of harmony. I have therefore gone back on my decision to do lip reduction surgery. For any of you considering lip work, remember that even the slightest differences in tension of the lip play a HUGE part in their appearance, and doctors pretty much have to sew them up pretty tight when they are done with surgery. This pretty much guarantees a slight botched appearance of most lip surgeries and a lifetime of playing around with fillers and dissolvers to correct the situation.

Personally I am OK with the major failos I have fixed already (balding and cracked front tooth). Though I am going for my second hair transplant session on Monday to improve density slightly. That's gonna be it from me in terms of medical looksmaxxing procedures. Will give ascension reports next year when the transplanted hairs have fully grown out.

• +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69 and Vidyacoper
all fillers and most soft tissue reduction is cope. all surgery that is worth it is osteotomies, implants or rhinoplasty

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Casadonis
Good, transfer the money u saved to me then because I need lip reduction.