Just did 6 hours of heavy rock climbing

L

Lebgfinal

User
I almost fell down the ravine a couple of time, I was scared for my life a couple of time but it was worth it. Being one hand on a rope suspending on the side of a seashore cliff watching the whales doing crazy shit.
In a couple of days ill do more activities so my life is more interesting as a truecel.
For anyone who hates rotting on their pc all day, i heavily recommend doing heavy shit you wouldnt do usually like this.

• +1
Reactions: goo25, Acne Victim, ChadL1te and 5 others
I almost fell down the ravine a couple of time, I was scared for my life a couple of time but it was worth it. Being one hand on a rope suspending on the side of a seashore cliff watching the whales doing crazy shit.
In a couple of days ill do more activities so my life is more interesting as a truecel.
For anyone who hates rotting on their pc all day, i heavily recommend doing heavy shit you wouldnt do usually like this.
nice, instead of rotting on valorant all day i started doing sports

• +1
Reactions: nword49, halloweed and 97baHater
And then you logged off rock climbing simulator and went to post about it on .org

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer, Acne Victim, Niggamaxxer and 4 others
rock climbing is soy af ngl

How did u manage the sun

nice, instead of rotting on valorant all day i started doing sports
Good for you, this is a step in the right direction. Ive always been encouraging going outside, and i think its a way to make your life better.

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and vampmaxxer
How did u manage the sun
Its not that hot here lol, im near the ocean in canada. The temperature never gets above 25 here. It is really supportable if you wear a hat like i did.

Last edited:
And then you logged off rock climbing simulator and went to post about it on .org
Brother, im back home tired as fuck, does it bother you that much that i share a positive experience ive had today?

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater and cookie-dough
  • JFL
Reactions: Ghoulish and 97baHater
High class Chad that can afford these activities cause of his non-loser family rambling

rock climbing is the most retarded shit of all time i think its on par with this parkour jumping on roofs shit

rock climbing is the most retarded shit of all time i think its on par with this parkour jumping on roofs shit
Both are gigabased

• JFL
Reactions: piec