Just did fillers today

B

Bloatedcelbag

Silver
And damn what a sick job they did! Im super satisfied! My OGEE is good and I have somewhat hollow cheeks now. Also did a little 1 ml for the chin and its more square. Altogether my face got more angular after fillers. Im seriously considering cheek implants, which would rid me of my flatness

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe, Orc and 97baHater
can u pm results pls

nice

• +1
Reactions: Bloatedcelbag
wait at least 2-4 weeks and come back and tell us if it still looks the same and you are still happy, obviously it will look good on the day because it is in the exact right position and there hasnt been any migration

• +1
wait at least 2-4 weeks and come back and tell us if it still looks the same and you are still happy, obviously it will look good on the day because it is in the exact right position and there hasnt been any migration
Yeah, we will see. I already had cheek filler left over from a year ago so for me it lasts a long time. I asked them if they injected by the bone and they confirmed so risk of migration is almost non existant

Yeah, we will see. I already had cheek filler left over from a year ago so for me it lasts a long time. I asked them if they injected by the bone and they confirmed so risk of migration is almost non existant
nice bro can you pm pics? im considering gonion and chin filler

• +1
Fillers are high risk high reward. Just pray they won’t eventually end up in a blood vessel.

• +1
Reactions: kiyopon
how much did you pay and how long does it last?

how much did you pay and how long does it last?
For me it lasts a little over a year but it depends on your body. This time it was on sale so I got it very cheaply. 2 ml for around only 200 dollars. Usual price is 400 dollar per ml.

• +1
Reactions: Acridax
Fillers are high risk high reward. Just pray they won’t eventually end up in a blood vessel.
if there wasnt an occlusion when they were injected i dont think they can just "end up" in a blood vessel because the occlusion is caused by the needle piercing a blood vessel during injection

Too high inhib for it… Gonion is good. It gives you a squarer look. Go for it!
ive been researching it but cant find that many before and after not from the filler places which i dont trust to not be photoshopped

I am a filler expert. The result 48h after injecting is always the best, but will change completely till week 2. You can literally ignore how you look now.