just did my 1 hr 30 min exercise and weighed myself earlier

Bojack

Bojack

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Actual Girls
Looks like I didn't lose any conditioning n shit when I was recovering from the pills these past 11 days. I weighed 169.9 pounds on the scale, broke out of the 170's. Should be ready to start my fighting career in 1 year.

• +1
Reactions: coisbhai
what is your current workout routine?

legit to get the base ready for combat training

• +1
Reactions: Bojack and coisbhai
what is your current workout routine?

legit to get the base ready for combat training
30 min stretch/30 min shadowboxing (ortho, sp, ortho+sp/30 min on the heavybag (ortho, sp, ortho+sp). Yea, I already signed to be pro. Just gonna skip my amateur career and go straight into the pro ranks in a year or 2 of training.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: the BULL and coisbhai
i'm 6'3 and 225 lbs and look almost obese, what should i cut down to, im thinking 185lbs

• +1
Reactions: Bojack
i'm 6'3 and 225 lbs and look almost obese, what should i cut down to, im thinking 185lbs
Well, granted you're not on any schizo medication or other shut what's been working for me is just keeping a log and working out as much as humanly possible. For example, my plan is to stack as many hours as possible of workouts in one day. This is an oldschool mentality of just grinding it out. So I may do 3-4 days of workouts in just one day. Then I burn out rest for 2-3 days, and I find myself pr'ing again and my weight dropping. Seems to work.

30 min stretch/30 min shadowboxing (ortho, sp, ortho+sp/30 min on the heavybag (ortho, sp, ortho+sp). Yea, I already signed to be pro. Just gonna skip my amateur career and go straight into the pro ranks in a year or 2 of training.
Wow mirin

Never knew you could do that, not sure if it’s like that in the UK, my friend is currently doing amateur fights, and don’t you need to be part of a gym? Why would they let you fight in pro fights with no credentials

Also are you completely self trained?

Wow mirin

Never knew you could do that, not sure if it’s like that in the UK, my friend is currently doing amateur fights, and don’t you need to be part of a gym? Why would they let you fight in pro fights with no credentials

Also are you completely self trained?
I used to go to a gym, but it completely changed from the time of my youth. It's literally run over with middle schoolers and high schoolers. Idk wtf happened to the gym tbh. No you don't need to be part of a gym or have a trainer. There are literal tomato cans who have like 300 losses and boxing/mma officials let them fight all the time lol. And yea right now; I am completely self trained. I might join a gym once i make more money.

• +1
Reactions: traveler
@Bonesbonesbonesbone

found your first amateur fight

Just gonna skip my amateur career and go straight into the pro ranks in a year or 2 of training.
No No and No bro don't do that that's career suicide legit your gonna get beaten by almost every real pro you need at least 20 amateur match before pro debut don't do that

No No and No bro don't do that that's career suicide legit your gonna get beaten by almost every real pro you need at least 20 amateur match before pro debut don't do that
kinda too late man, i already signed up. I'm getting up there in age bro. Don't have a lot of time to do this shit.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
@Bojack

this will be for the baddest looksmaxx user like the BMF title
The most paperview in .org history for the Featherweight .org mma champion belt!

• JFL
legit looksmax fighting championship #1
Gonna be the best fight against the VietCong Slayer against the…. Idk what his fighting name wants to be ?

kinda too late man, i already signed up. I'm getting up there in age bro. Don't have a lot of time to do this shit.
Getting mauled in front of 1k people lmao

Gonna be the best fight against the VietCong Slayer against the…. Idk what his fighting name wants to be ?
BO the jenna slayer Jack (jenna slayer since he wants to fuck jenna ortega one day) @Bojack

• JFL