Just did my first chadfish

bladeeout

bladeeout

200 IQ esoteric philosopher sage nevercummer
Oh man. I didn’t learn anything new, but seeing it with my own eyes really made it sink in. Damn, it really was “just be Chad theory” all along huh. Girls giving me a ton to work with while I’m being dry. Hot foids thirsting. Tons of matches and likes within hours. I’ll really never have this?

• +1
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 6403 and DharkDC
Attachments 20
Attachments 20
Attachments 20
Attachments 20

• JFL
Reactions: bladeeout
No, you can have a lot of success with Tinder (maybe not as much as Chad but still enough to get lots of dates), you just need to gymmax by adding 20-30 lbs of muscle to your frame and cutting down to 10% body fat and you can have lots of success on Tinder as long as you're not a dwarf.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bladeeout and Deleted member 6217
No, you can have this, you just need to gymmax by adding 20-30 lbs of muscle to your frame and cutting down to 10% body fat and you can have lots of success on Tinder as long as you're not a dwarf.
cope

No, you can have a lot of success with Tinder (maybe not as much as Chad but still enough to get lots of dates), you just need to gymmax by adding 20-30 lbs of muscle to your frame and cutting down to 10% body fat and you can have lots of success on Tinder as long as you're not a dwarf.
I need to grind my physique a little more and get good pics. The last two girls I met off dating apps said I was cuter irl than in my pics. I just don’t have cool pics and I don’t have the physique yet

Not really, another user on this site sent me pics of himself through private messaging and he looked average or below average in the face, and he isn't even tall, and he gets laid a lot on Tinder just because he has a muscular physique. Gymmaxxing is legit, it isn't cope. You should give it a try.

• +1
Reactions: bladeeout and Deleted member 6217
Not really, another user on this site sent me pics of himself through private messaging and he looked average or below average in the face, and he isn't even tall, and he gets laid a lot on Tinder just because he has a muscular physique. Gymmaxxing is legit, it isn't cope. You should give it a try.
pm me his pic i never doxxed nor will i ever

Gymaxxing has always been legit. When people here try to disprove it they just post the same pics of the subhumans and alphadestiny. If you’re tall and not hideous then gym will work

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407 and Deleted member 6403
brutal

• +1
Reactions: bladeeout