Just did PDO threads for my nasal folds

skkrrrtcantdo

skkrrrtcantdo

🏴‍☠️🦈
My left nasal fold has became a lot more noticeable within the last 2 weeks, probably from all the UV rawdogging and MT2 blasting. Before this, my smile line area just had a weird shine to them, but since noticing an actual crack recently, i thought i’d give PDO threads a go.

I only did my nasal fold area, following Orc’s guide, the youtube videos he linked there are extremely useful and is all you really need.

I used 30G 13MM mono PDO threads. You can buy these cheap from amazon. Delivery can take a while.
IMG 2369

I did 9 on my left side, (the worse side) and 5 on my right. However i had to remove 2 because the thread was fckn hanging out of my face lol. I have some left over but just want to wait incase i have not covered the area properly.

On photo my nasal folds don’t even look bad but in the mirror and things i noticed it a lot. Anyway, This is the “crack” i am speaking of.
IMG 2364

Some pics of PDO threads in face and after finishing.
IMG 2365

IMG 2368

Pain level was low, did bleed quite a bit, was satisfying to pull out the failed attempts.
Tbh i’ve probably messed up somewhere but results take up to a month to show so only time will tell.
I shall provide an update in a month or once i notice a change.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Yerico7, Niggamaxxer, mathis and 15 others
good thread

• +1
Reactions: ryuken, nathan and skkrrrtcantdo
@cromagnon
@Lev Peshkov
@PsychoDsk
@nathan
@Juandigomigo22
@sub5pslathlete
@Orc

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ryuken, lucifer6969, sub5pslathlete and 3 others
Mirin an actual looksmaxxer, lmk how it evolves bhai.

Also
Chads.org :feelshehe:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ryuken, nathan and skkrrrtcantdo
Bump

• +1
Reactions: Juandigomigo22
Good thread

• Love it
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo
Mirin, post the change in a month

• +1
My left nasal fold has became a lot more noticeable within the last 2 weeks, probably from all the UV rawdogging and MT2 blasting. Before this, my smile line area just had a weird shine to them, but since noticing an actual crack recently, i thought i’d give PDO threads a go.

I only did my nasal fold area, following Orc’s guide, the youtube videos he linked there are extremely useful and is all you really need.

I used 30G 13MM mono PDO threads. You can buy these cheap from amazon. Delivery can take a while.
View attachment 3120797

I did 9 on my left side, (the worse side) and 5 on my right. However i had to remove 2 because the thread was fckn hanging out of my face lol. I have some left over but just want to wait incase i have not covered the area properly.

On photo my nasal folds don’t even look bad but in the mirror and things i noticed it a lot. Anyway, This is the “crack” i am speaking of.
View attachment 3120761

Pain level was low, did bleed quite a bit, was satisfying to pull out the failed attempts.
Tbh i’ve probably messed up somewhere but results take up to a month to show so only time will tell.
GREAT THREAD BRO, I EXPECT NOTHING LESS FROM YOU MY FRIEND:feelsgood:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk and skkrrrtcantdo
Legit thread mirin

• Love it

View attachment 3120797

View attachment 3120761

W thread and w fucking chad wtf 😭😭😭😭

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk and skkrrrtcantdo
GREAT THREAD BRO, I EXPECT NOTHING LESS FROM YOU MY FELLOW CURRY, NOW SINCE I’M SO NICE PLEASE COME SUCK ON MY JUICY BROWN COCK PLEASE I HAVEN’T FELT THE TOUCH OF A HUMAN IN YEARS BRO PLEASE I’M DESPERATE PLEASE TOUCH ME BRO PLEASE COCK ME IN THE ASSHOLE COME ON BRO I NEED BROWN HUMAN FLESH:feelsgood:

• JFL
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo and Juandigomigo22
@PsychoDsk is losing his sanity in real time

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk

View attachment 3120797

View attachment 3120761

i got these likkle lines in the first few days of tret, started sandwich method and they went away :feelsautistic:

• +1
got like 100 in my face now, been about a month since and the skin is definitely tighter and scars are less pronounced

• +1
Reactions: Orc and skkrrrtcantdo
got like 100 in my face now, been about a month since and the skin is definitely tighter and scars are less pronounced
Mirin, can’t wait for mine to work.

i tried and it didnt do shit but I think I did it wrong. Also if there's blood it means it wasn't properly inserted

• Woah
i tried and it didnt do shit but I think I did it wrong. Also if there's blood it means it wasn't properly inserted
Hmm, in the video on orcs thread where the professional looking dude even he bleeds.
Also if i don’t notice anything by next month i’ll retry one more time.

bleeding is normal there's a bunch of meaningless small veins underneath the skin that you sometimes go through.

when people don't see results they usually just didn't use enough, there's no need to be that conservative with these, you aren't going to 'overfill' an area unless you use like 50+ on a singular spot which is hard to do anyway.

• +1
Reactions: yue, ChadL1te, skkrrrtcantdo and 1 other person