Just do things theory

basedfedoracel

basedfedoracel

I only make insightful posts.
Regardless of this quarantine
If this forum is something you look forward to when you wake up, it might be over . My theory, Get decent PSL, be happy with yourself, live happy lifestyle.
Take up hobbys, gym, walking, socializing. Befriend chads, and make lifetime friends. If your only desire in this world is to get chicks 24/7 do so, go to bars (only applies if you arent subhuman under 5'9 introvert cuck) and be mysterious, with maximized sex appeal, and dont give a fuck about getting rejected.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583, janoycresva, Rochefort6 and 6 others
If this forum is something you look forward to when you wake up, it might be over . My theory, Get decent PSL, be happy with yourself, live happy lifestyle.
Take up hobbys, gym, walking, socializing. Befriend chads, and make lifetime friends. If your only desire in this world is to get chicks 24/7 do so, go to bars (only applies if you arent subhuman under 5'9 introvert cuck) and be mysterious, with maximized sex appeal, and dont give a fuck about getting rejected.
Ofc its obvious, you should only come here for looksmaxing advice. You can still have hobbies, a social life and at the same time looksmax lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621, Deleted member 6401 and .👽.
Ofc its obvious, you should only come here for looksmaxing advice. You can still have hobbies, a social life and at the same time looksmax lol
I agree, this only should appeal to some of the sadder users on here, who are unable to acquire these hobbies, and only care about becoming chad.
Unless you live in shitty UK, surprisingly walking can boost the average persons mental state.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5892
Insightful insight brother

never take life seriously

One of the best threads ever posted

• +1
Reactions: Dios and Deleted member 1849
One of the most bluepilled threads I have come across on this forum

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos
Every greycel post is indeed a work of art, an inspiring philosphy the likes never thought of by mere mortal IQs

There is no way people who are blackpilled want to speak of others with a similar mindset, how often do people with similar interests gather together? Almost never

Also I'm sure everyone on this site is 6'3 and with a chiseled jawline underneath their facial fat, they are only a treadmill and a couple Retin A treatments away from becoming the next super star male model, no way an actual incel would come across this forum

• +1
One of the most bluepilled threads I have come across on this forum
cope
Every greycel post is indeed a work of art, an inspiring philosphy the likes never thought of by mere mortal IQs

There is no way people who are blackpilled want to speak of others with a similar mindset, how often do people with similar interests gather together? Almost never

Also I'm sure everyone on this site is 6'3 and with a chiseled jawline underneath their facial fat, they are only a treadmill and a couple Retin A treatments away from becoming the next super star male model, no way an actual incel would come across this forum
says in the theory decent psl does apply

JFL if all you care about is impressing girls and having sex.

Actual go advice. Taking action is the best thing as ost people on here overthink things.

" do things "

ok

imma write that down in my notepad

• +1
The type of thread you will post when you high on drugs/ or you get a small temporary dopamine rush feeling euphoric about life then the next day you realise what a big fucking lie you posted on looksmaxme with false hopes.

OP, you must'be high on weed or something. This is when people tryna post something good, but you're halfway through that happening - "just do something dude"

This is the reason why I hate redpillniggers and want them out of this forum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2632
Like society man