'Just' done Segmented CCW Bimax + Genio [CT pics]

MaartenVaanThomm

MaartenVaanThomm

Iron
I am now at D+6 postop and finally have some energy and strength to post this.

I hope it was worth it, beacuse the amount of suffer and pain I've endured last 6 days were outrageous.

Ask me anything you want, I may not reply the fastest as I still feel weak tho.

I had 6 cuts:

2 cuts - segmentation of the maxilla
1 cut - maxilla advancement and rotation
2 cuts - bsso
1 cut - genio

I assess my recovery as ridicoulusly slow and problematic, but maybe it is all about the damage I got (standard bimax is 3 cuts).

Here are before/after CTs:

As the last days were very heavy mentally, some support would be nice :feelshah::coffee:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: eiegta, lcberg04, jdz6777 and 10 others
holy fucking mirin

• +1
Reactions: likenesss, counterintuitive, SubhumanForever and 3 others
Bro show real Pics pls what are we gonna do with a skull

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever
Bro show real Pics pls what are we gonna do with a skull

Bro, just google Brendan Fraser Whale pics, I literally look like this now, not any chance for accurate before after at this stage :lul:

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe, Deleted member 33711 and goo25
what do u rate urself before the operation and what rating do u expect to be after swelling and healing @MaartenVaanThomm

I hope it was worth it, beacuse the amount of suffer and pain I've endured last 6 days were outrageous.

I had 6 cuts:

2 cuts - bsso
1 cut - genio

I assess my recovery as ridicoulusly slow and problematic, but maybe it is all about the damage I got (standard bimax is 3 cuts).

As the last days were very heavy mentally, some support would be nice :feelshah::coffee:

can you feel your face? im curious about the nerve damage after such a severe operation. also how much did it cost and from where?

what do u rate urself before the operation and what rating do u expect to be after swelling and healing @MaartenVaanThomm

Before I started any looksmax I would consider myself of 3,5-4. Summing up the progress I;ve made so far + future bimax gains + onward skin gains I realistically think 5,5-6 is achievable for me. Hard to measure as even here everyone counts different. The key for me is to feel good with myself, not shaming myself for my defects (like recessed profile+ shit skin) and I will be happy to move on with my life :)

can you feel your face? im curious about the nerve damage after such a severe operation. also how much did it cost and from where?

I have normal feeling at about 90% of the face despite all of those traumas. The only places that are numb is the 'goatee region' - so the lips and chin. They are numb but I still have like 70% of normal movement functions.
My clinic mapped the nerves before the procedure to ensure no major damage is done during the surgery. Additionally one month before the surgery I was attending their physiotherapist who had the job to prepare the nerves for the quick and stable recovery after the operation. I was plugged into electroshock machine, got massages a couple of times and plan for exercising at home.

Surgeon followed up when I was waking up that they haven;t met any visible nerves duing the cuts and the small tiny ones should recover as planned. I am also starting post op physiotherapy by the end of this week.

The cost was like 10k USD, performed in Europe. I will disclose the surgeon later on as of privacy reasons, but the whole clinic is top notch. Super advanced, super complex at all levels, not draining the cash out of nothing and just the whole experience was pleasant and professional. I was feeling the trust I've gave them, unlike with those implant psychopats like Alfaro or Epply who will dump you if something gone wrong. I even had in my agreement that if I end up botched, they will revise the full surgery on their own with no charge.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: normie_joe, Deleted member 33711 and oppastoppathe2nd
Before I started any looksmax I would consider myself of 3,5-4. Summing up the progress I;ve made so far + future bimax gains + onward skin gains I realistically think 5,5-6 is achievable for me. Hard to measure as even here everyone counts different. The key for me is to feel good with myself, not shaming myself for my defects (like recessed profile+ shit skin) and I will be happy to move on with my life :)

I have normal feeling at about 90% of the face despite all of those traumas. The only places that are numb is the 'goatee region' - so the lips and chin. They are numb but I still have like 70% of normal movement functions.
My clinic mapped the nerves before the procedure to ensure no major damage is done during the surgery. Additionally one month before the surgery I was attending their physiotherapist who had the job to prepare the nerves for the quick and stable recovery after the operation. I was plugged into electroshock machine, got massages a couple of times and plan for exercising at home.

Surgeon followed up when I was waking up that they haven;t met any visible nerves duing the cuts and the small tiny ones should recover as planned. I am also starting post op physiotherapy by the end of this week.

The cost was like 10k USD, performed in Europe. I will disclose the surgeon later on as of privacy reasons, but the whole clinic is top notch. Super advanced, super complex at all levels, not draining the cash out of nothing and just the whole experience was pleasant and professional. I was feeling the trust I've gave them, unlike with those implant psychopats like Alfaro or Epply who will dump you if something gone wrong. I even had in my agreement that if I end up botched, they will revise the full surgery on their own with no charge.
wow the clinic seems really professional even for that price. good luck recovering. can i send you my pics as i am also considering bimax. your help would really be appreciated alot.

• +1
Reactions: MaartenVaanThomm
wow the clinic seems really professional even for that price. good luck recovering. can i send you my pics as i am also considering bimax. your help would really be appreciated alot.
Sure thing, but please remember I am no maxfac surgeon ;)

I had 6 cuts:

2 cuts - bsso
1 cut - genio

R you Chad now?

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe
The cost was like 10k USD, performed in Europe. I will disclose the surgeon later on as of privacy reasons, but the whole clinic is top notch
Please forward this to me.

I will be in Europe soon to visit Raffiani for a consult and am really trying to crowd source other surgeons to visit while I am there and would appreciate knowing which one it was to put them on my list

had Bimax exactly a year ago. didn't really experience lots of pain so I am surprised.

CT scans looking good - how much rotation did you get?

If you wanna ask / talk about recovery hit me up!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711
had Bimax exactly a year ago. didn't really experience lots of pain so I am surprised.

CT scans looking good - how much rotation did you get?

If you wanna ask / talk about recovery hit me up!
do you think you went up at least a point thanks to bimax ?

I think it's the mst drastic thing somebody can make

do you think you went up at least a point thanks to bimax ?

I think it's the mst drastic thing somebody can make
yeah i went up even more probably. u can dm me on insta for before/after

Great Fucking stuff, hope you recover well and fast. Can I PM you about the clinic or surgeon, for possible future procedures. i'm in EU aswell

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
WE NEED UPDATE POSTHASTE

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe and counterintuitive
R you Chad now?
Shake my head snoop dogg

I had 6 cuts:

2 cuts - bsso
1 cut - genio

How's the swelling looking now?

• JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1
update?

• +1
Reactions: likenesss

I had 6 cuts:

2 cuts - bsso
1 cut - genio

Update now that swelling is likely down and you've healed more?

80-90% of the swelling gone down, but I still have puffy cheeks (maxillary sinuses/nasolabial folds area), I have the last appointment mid october, will ask if this is normal, but would like to wait a little bit before doing the comparison.

Overall though I am very pleased with the results, only a couple of details could have been done better, but it is a nitpicking. The most important thing is that I like the actual movements, like my new face, the recovery is going smooth and if I have any issues/questions/considerations the surgeon is still replying me in no time after I text him, even 2 months post op.

Great Fucking stuff, hope you recover well and fast. Can I PM you about the clinic or surgeon, for possible future procedures. i'm in EU aswell

Yeah, sure

WE NEED UPDATE POSTHASTE

How's the swelling looking now?
Update now that swelling is likely down and you've healed more?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Onewithmoss and Alucard69