- Don't use latisse for eyelashes bro, it destroys the hooding
- Don't go to the gym bro, it doesn't make sense without roids
- Don't use roids bro, they destroy your body
- Don't tan bro, the sun causes photo aging
- Don't use colored contacts bro, it's too noticeable
- Don't use shoe lifts bro, it looks comical and committing to it it's too hard
- Don't expand your mouth bro, it causes nasolabial folds
- Don't study bro, degrees are useless in 2021
- Don't get fillers in any way shape or form bro, they look comical and accumulate over time
- Don't diet bro, looks are 100% determined by genetics and literally what you put in your body for your whole life does not have any impact
- Don't get rhinoplasty, risk of looking fake is too high plus you are recessed anyway
- Don't get LL, unless you want to stay on a wheelchair for your whole life

JUST FUCKING LOL AT THE STATE OF THIS FORUM, LITERALLY 90% OF THE AVAILABLE LOOKSMAXXES HAS A FEAR MONGERING DRIVEN SIDE EFFECT THAT IT'S NOT PROVEN BY ANY SCIENTIFICAL STUDY OR IT'S OVER EXAGGERATED AND REITERATED TIME AND TIME AGAIN WITHOUT ANY EVIDENCE WHATSOEVER.

While you are rotting and vomiting fear mongering stuff that you learn by heart, I used each and every single softmax available here with amazing results and can easily pm proof if you want.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: zeshama, AscendingHero, baruch and 34 others
agree completely, PM me the results man

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4562, Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 4804 and 1 other person
Im ngl i fear finasterid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4562, Lolcel, Deleted member 11134 and 3 others
dont like this message

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 4416 and Deleted member 4804
ok but like the sun actually destroys ur skin tho and u cant tan while on retin a...

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 11370, Lolcel, SubhumanCurrycel and 4 others
based thread fuck the fear mongerers. pm proof op.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 4416
Almost everyone there is right.
The sun is the main factor of aging, beta-carotene is an alternative to tanning.
Gym is legitimate.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
- Don't use finasteride if you're balding bro, it causes ed and depression
- Don't use minoxidil on hair or eyebrows bro, it destroys collagen
- Don't use retina-a bro, it burns fat pads
- Don't get fillers in any way shape or form bro, they look comical and accumulate over time
- Don't diet bro, looks are 100% determined by genetics and literally what you put in your body for your whole life does not have any impact
- Don't get rhinoplasty, risk of looking fake is too high plus you are recessed anyway

JUST FUCKING LOL AT THE STATE OF THIS FORUM, LITERALLY 90% OF THE AVAILABLE LOOKSMAXXES HAS A FEAR MONGERING DRIVEN SIDE EFFECT THAT IT'S NOT PROVEN BY ANY SCIENTIFICAL STUDY OR IT'S OVER EXAGGERATED AND REITERATED TIME AND TIME AGAIN WITHOUT ANY EVIDENCE WHATSOEVER.

While you are rotting and vomiting fear mongering stuff that you learn by heart, I used each and every single softmax available here with amazing results and can easily pm proof if you want.
Pm me everything, everything!

ok but like the sun actually destroys ur skin tho and u cant tan while on retin a...
Tan is a failo anyway, why'd you wanna look like an ethnic?

• Hmm...
Reactions: ManzareK
Don't use Beta-carotene/Astaxanthin, because liver

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416
what's this about filler accumulation? my undereyes are sunken again 2-3 years after filling them, I shouldn't get them filled again? just keep the subhuman hollows?

cope, just use retin-a at night and tan in the afternoon, plus the benefits of sunbathing far outweigh the negatives
what's this about filler accumulation? my undereyes are sunken again 2-3 years after filling them, I shouldn't get them filled again? just keep the subhuman hollows?
this is an ironic post, do everything that you can to looksmax

Pm me bro, have you used latisse?

• +1
Pm me everything, everything!

PM MW EVERY METHOD TOOO

pm me tbh

• +1

:feelswhy:

Agreed, my father was too high inhib to use minox for hair and now hes bald, wont happen to me now

baldness would make me more depressed than fin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531
Don't use Beta-carotene/Astaxanthin, because liver

From the article
"Carotenoids, which are antioxidant natural compounds, appear to have beneficial effects in the prevention and treatment of NAFLD"
Carotenoids officially confirmed for god-tier looksmax

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman

Pm

People who shit talk finasteride for its "depression side effects" dont realise that balding will make people suicidal than finasteride could ever hope to do.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531 and StrangerDanger

sorry for asking again, but could you PM me again i cant find the message somehow

pm proof

I used minox it killed or i say NUKED my collagen

New theory everyday

Still waiting for the PM

being scared of fina whilst using a forums to looksmax is about the most retarded thing you can do, there is literally no point in lookamaxxing if you lose your hair

Just avoid xenoestrogens and you’re good

pm me

Pm me bro, have you used latisse?
using latanoprost which is same as latisse i think and it's growing day by day legit, I use castor oil during the day and Latanoprost at night

PM the results broski. BTW I think the only ones that I agree with are not using prostaglandins for eyelashes since an eyelash curler is all you really need, I think working out without roiding is not necessarily a waste of time but hilariously inefficient, and I have also heard that rhinoplasty has a higher chance of getting fucked than other surgeries.

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6403