Just drove over the the Golden Gate Bridge at the exact moment a person jumped.What odd or coincidental experiences bring incredible joy to your life?

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

💢
Growing up, nobody ever talked about GGB jumpers. I learned over the years there have been many, many more jumpers than the media discusses. I think they say there have been about 250 since the bridge was built. However, through some careful research I've found the number to be about 100-200 PER YEAR.
Anyway, I celebrate people's escape from the mortal coil. Life is rough, and nobody has the right to force people to stay in a life they don't like. So being close to a jumper raises my spirits. I always hope for a quick out for them.
What odd or coincidental experiences being incredible joy to your life?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Pietrosiek, didntreadlol and 11 others
tbhjfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902 and Ritalincel
93F6B1B4 54B7 4251 B761 D0DB00B0BCF7

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
not one word

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 3902 and Ritalincel
Holy shit a thread from the God himself

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel, DidntRead, Incognegro and 3 others
I dont know whether to laugh or be scared.

But to answer your question, when @Ritalincel decides to post in full originally constructed sentences.

• +1
  • WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: Ritalincel, Deleted member 3902, Hepatologyscribe and 1 other person
doc here to help rit 😈

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and Deleted member 3902
Irl caging at the title

834FDC44 2718 47E3 BB00 24A87237618B

• +1

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Deleted member 3902
No ask

• WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel
the Doc here to help Ritty fix his problems 😈 😈 😈

• WTF
  • +1
Take your meds bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MandibularCel, Incognegro and Deleted member 3902
Didn’t read

• +1
And what a coincidence I made this post talking about GG Bridge jumping 5 minutes before you made this thread :fire:

View attachment 279928 Just like when rare suicide survivors who live after jumping off the San Francisco bridge, they say they always regret jumping as they fall to their probable death.

• +1
Imagine roping in that shitty city jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Justttt
Give me adderall bruh

• +1
Reactions: Hepatologyscribe
Brb using imagination because no pics

• +1
Looksmax

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: DidntRead, .👽. and Ritalincel
You took spiritualmaxxing to a whole new level homie. I applaud.

• +1
🦆

• +1

• Ugh..
Reactions: Pietrosiek

jfl at people who think the god himself would write this

• So Sad

• WTF
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincel, Madhate and Incognegro
I don't encourage suicide.

• +1
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and Ruby
IF UR A REAL PERSON WRITE UR NAME ON APIECE OF PAPER AND POST A PIC OF UR BUTTHOLE

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and Swolepenisman
roped.

• +1

jfl at people who think the god himself would write this

Im very disappointed @Ritalincel

whenever someone is clearly doing a troll post you will get one of the mods or just some jackass saying "LMAO THIS IS BAIT!! HA HA HA" like they are in on the joke.
imagine you are watching a movie and some asshole yells out spoilers. it ruins the total performance. just shut the fuck up, like a good retard, and enjoy the show. dont be such an idiot and scream like you and the writers are on the same level because you are not. it is art.
i have literally seen countless posts where bait is ruined because some faggot points out it is bait so they can feel internet savvy. i am actually very angry.

• +1
whenever someone is clearly doing a troll post you will get one of the mods or just some jackass saying "LMAO THIS IS BAIT!! HA HA HA" like they are in on the joke.
imagine you are watching a movie and some asshole yells out spoilers. it ruins the total performance. just shut the fuck up, like a good retard, and enjoy the show. dont be such an idiot and scream like you and the writers are on the same level because you are not. it is art.
i have literally seen countless posts where bait is ruined because some faggot points out it is bait so they can feel internet savvy. i am actually very angry.
readn’t

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel, Toth's thot and Deleted member 3902
sorry mister ritalinbro
i dont want people to think that you can actually talk, y'know?

btw:

:feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah:

• +1
Over

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel and Blitz