Banned
If your are lookmaxxing or trying to improve your self don't read
KUAx4Sq

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: NCIJTF, sub6manletnozygos, maxmendietta and 3 others
this is the truth

most normies just happen to fall into a nice comfortable life and have gf they never even considered that it's something that actually takes effort

@blackopstruecel

just be yourself

JuSt Go WiTh tHe fLoW bRo

• +1
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos
brutal thread

Just be a subhuman piece of shit, hoping that one day an average becky decides to talk with you theory legit?

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 245
Will read after i finish workout

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Actually fucking retarded

Imagine “just existing” fucking NPCs.

Not everyone has everything fucking given to them.
Cringe at that useless post.

• +1
Reactions: Hades, Ogmanman, LookistWorld and 1 other person
“Mentally ill freak” jfl

• +1
Reactions: maxmendietta
I disagree with what's written there, back when I was in junior school, when kids were transitioning from children to teens, many of them started to act really fake to attract the attention of girls - they started to act all macho, or pretend they were cool or bad boys, they started to curse and swear, they started to smoke and drink alcohol, get into fights, or they would get tattoos, piercings, silly haircuts and other stuff - basically they tried to project a completely different image of who they really were, just to be more appealing to girls.
Personally, I found this whole thing very dumb, and when I confronted some of these guys who were my childhood friends, they became incredibly defensive and started to avoided me, because I wasn't "cool" like them. Even though their act was fake at first, after several years they were completely changed and very different than in their childhood years.

this is the truth

most normies just happen to fall into a nice comfortable life and have gf they never even considered that it's something that actually takes effort

@blackopstruecel

water is wet

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
Actually fucking retarded

Imagine “just existing” fucking NPCs.

Not everyone has everything fucking given to them.
Cringe at that useless post.
We are infinitely more valuable than those subhumans. They coast through their lives without even a single original thought. Everything has to be programmed into them through preapproved media and entertainment

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, Feanor and RAITEIII
dog shit thread rofl normies have mundane and boring lives. blackpilled people who know how to ascend will have a much better life in the long run.
Massive cope the best way to live life is to be bluepilled high tier normie with decent job
Not a bitter BLACKPILLED faggot
Remember we r inferior to the normies
We are infinitely more valuable than those subhumans. They coast through their lives without even a single original thought. Everything has to be programmed into them through preapproved media and entertainment
Yes not even one but most people do get stuff without think about it