just explained to my dad about my racial ideologies

lust

lust

Bronze
first I told him about sub human niggers, and he agreed thankfully ( surprised because hes left winged)

then I told him about arabs and indians on how they cause a lot of rape and sexual harassment, he didn't agree and got mad calling me racist, I pulled out statistics his ass told me that's all biased and because they come from improvised places. I then told him " if they came from America wouldn't they come here to be successful?" and this nigga just told me no because they have a improvised mindset . nigga was obviously coping

then we talked about Hispanics

i told him about how they cause a lot of illegal immigration and drug trafficking and how they're low iq fucks who inflate schools with drugs and crime
he once again was opposed to my factual objective ideology
he stated once again "muh improvised society"| just jfl at his iq

he thinks I'm racist but idgaf his low iq couldn't comprehend my ideologies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LevantinePsycho, Bonecel01, GabachoCopium and 2 others
no point worrying bout this shit its unhealthy and u cant do anything bout it

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja, Steel, alriodai and 5 others
no point worrying bout this shit its unhealthy and u cant do anything bout it
i shouldn't even have brang it up to someone who would obviously disagree, just hate closeting shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bonecel01 and JoeKeys9
i shouldn't even have brang it up to someone who would obviously disagree, just hate closeting shit
think about more productive/positive stuff

• +1
Reactions: lust
first I told him about sub human niggers, and he agreed thankfully ( surprised because hes left winged)

then I told him about arabs and indians on how they cause a lot of rape and sexual harassment, he didn't agree and got mad calling me racist, I pulled out statistics his ass told me that's all biased and because they come from improvised places. I then told him " if they came from America wouldn't they come here to be successful?" and this nigga just told me no because they have a improvised mindset . nigga was obviously coping

i told him about how they cause a lot of illegal immigration and drug trafficking and how they're low iq fucks who inflate schools with drugs and crime

i always yap to my dad in the car about how niggers ruin our countries and about how kikes control them etc
he usually doesn't care or agrees

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: romanstock, LevantinePsycho and aspiringexcel

I talk about racepills with my grandparents they agree with me JFL

• +1
Reactions: lust and cromagnon

IMG 2348

I'm also racist but I am Lebanese, I hate my own race and Syrians/Palestinians/Jews but especially my own race and Syrians, I think we are retarded, hateful and evil. I think white people are better than us in all aspects of life, they are cunts too but they are the best thing to happen to humanity. I hope white people kick out the kikes controlling everything but I don't see a logical solution

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: romanstock and alriodai
faggot @alriodai