Just filled your mother

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: anactualdude, Edgar, Deleted and 4 others
superior vaccine tech

LarpMax.org

Ima first class nigga I can’t settle for less

empty out a bag like I normally do
Not joking. Not larp. Believe what you want.

Yeah cool story, but what happened with that PSL secret society you planned to make nigga?

• JFL
Reactions: Edgar and Toth's thot
Vaccine with no side effects and 100% efficient in mRNA delivery
I can prove you a larp in 5 secs. This kind of thing you mentioned needs what class of fda approval

I can prove you a larp in 5 secs. This kind of thing you mentioned needs what class of fda approval
you are a doubter filled with negativity
this guy just improved the world

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
Yeah cool story, but what happened with that PSL secret society you planned to make nigga?

Later. I want to actually make happen but I've been busy

you are a doubter filled with negativity
this guy just improved the world
Op pm’d me it’s legit. Innovative in-vitro fertilization vaccine absorbed through uterus.
But Op has to manually vaccinate patients

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted, StrangerDanger and 1 other person
Op pm’d me it’s legit. Innovative in-vitro fertilization vaccine absorbed through uterus.
stage of clinical trials? patent #?

Op pm’d me it’s legit. Innovative in-vitro vaccine absorbed through uterus.

No. I can explain how it works. I already patented it so who cares.

From My Patent:

JFL removed for personal reasons

Last edited:

From My Patent:

JFL removed for personal reasons
Great idea just forwarded it to the government of China

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger

From My Patent:

By combining an mRNA therapy with MSC, you can completely eliminate every problem with the delivery of mRNA in the body. The synergistic effect of the alpha-FAP production would essentially allow for a 100% pure mRNA integration. The structure of the membrane would allow for immune response suppression while delivering the mRNA sequence without issue. Mesenchymal stem cells produce alpha-FAP, a protein that eliminates the immune response. Not only does this increase the efficiency of the mRNA vaccine, but it also eliminates inflammation caused by the immune system, eliminating any negative side effects of protein creation. Despite the immune suppressive properties of MSCs, they can nonetheless allow for immune response to common infectious agents, such as exposure to viruses. This allows for the execution of any mRNA vaccine or technology, with zero side effects.
This kind of treatment needs preclinical testing on animals, let alone clinical trials. Even if you are legit this would take years to get approval; it isn’t like the modified vaccines that got emergency approval.

You’re not the first to throw together two different medicines with synergistic effects - in practice they almost always fail even preclinical testing.

You spent 25k on filing a patent for this?
Even I can throw together two compounds and file a patent for the formulation, doesn’t mean fuck all LMFAO

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
This kind of treatment needs preclinical testing on animals, let alone clinical trials. Even if you are legit this would take years to get approval; it isn’t like the modified vaccines that got emergency approval.

You’re not the first to throw together two different medicines with synergistic effects - in practice they almost always fail even preclinical testing.

Even I can throw together two compounds and file a patent for the formulation, doesn’t mean fuck all LMFAO
AHAHAHAHAHAAHH I HOPE HE SPENT HIS PERSONAL MONEY ON IT TOO AND HAS NO CLUE HOW TO EVEN START CLINICAL TRIALS

The government will approve this technology on special interest.

It's actually not two, it's a production cell that is integrated in the vaccine. In practice it's three or four.

Yes. Because it's superior to anything in the market right now, so obviously.

I was interested until I found out it was for a drug/medicine what a waste of money