Just finished a whiole 6 hour day of work

YoungRichNigga

YoungRichNigga

"We ain't making it past 21" - Juice Wrld
fucking tired as shit man. I managed to do minimal work for most of the day tho.
Legit helped me become more low inhib, NTmaxxing, felt less socially awkward/anxious. Greeting people constantly as they walked in and out of the store and starting random and thoughful conversations with coworkers and strangers.

JFL if you're not working TBH

I did 10 hours today and walked it to work, 2 miles away from me

I didnt even take a break

Im not even tired

Theres something wrong with you, your cardio is shit

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6113 and YoungRichNigga
u better be obese

right after school from 8pn-3pm i had work from 4pm-midnight 3 times a week for a year

u are weak son

u better be obese

right after school from 8pn-3pm i had work from 4pm-midnight 3 times a week for a year

u are weak son
I did 10 hours today and walked it to work, 2 miles away from me

I didnt even take a break

Im not even tired

Theres something wrong with you, your cardio is shit
bro i had to move carts, stacks and crates the whole day while its 90 degrees out

bro i had to move carts, stacks and crates the whole day while its 90 degrees out
Jfl
If you came to work where I did you’d see how hard we graft

Moving carts and shit is bellboy work, you shouldn’t be tired

Jfl
If you came to work where I did you’d see how hard we graft

Moving carts and shit is bellboy work, you shouldn’t be tired
what kinda shit you do then?

6 hours of work isn't that much

what kinda shit you do then?
Cashier, EPOS, putting deliveries on, fruit/veg/dairy, taking 25-50kg ricebags and flour for customers if they order, store maintenance, stacking shelves etc

• +1
Reactions: YoungRichNigga
bro i had the same fucking job ur just being a pussy i had energy after a full day of school and an 8 hour shift

im in hot ass california too

pushing 6-8 carts at a time for an hour, sweeping entire store, cleaning spills, helping customers find items, bag groceries, take them to the customers cars, take out all the trash in the nose hair burning dumpster, clean bathrooms

u are truly weak as a soul in mind and body

bro i had the same fucking job ur just being a pussy i had energy after a full day of school and an 8 hour shift

im in hot ass california too

pushing 6-8 carts at a time for an hour, sweeping entire store, cleaning spills, helping customers find items, bag groceries, take them to the customers cars, take out all the trash in the nose hair burning dumpster, clean bathrooms

u are truly weak as a soul in mind and body
STFU MIDGET BOMBER I DID ALLTHAT SHIT TODAY TOO SO YOU"RE NOTHING SPECIAL. I WAS ONLY A LIL BIT I EXAGGERATED MYSELF OTHERWISE I WOULDNT BE ON LOOKSMAX RESEARCHING SURGERIES U DUMB FUCK

STFU MIDGET BOMBER I DID ALLTHAT SHIT TODAY TOO SO YOU"RE NOTHING SPECIAL. I WAS ONLY A LIL BIT I EXAGGERATED MYSELF OTHERWISE I WOULDNT BE ON LOOKSMAX RESEARCHING SURGERIES U DUMB FUCK
u got exposed as a weak pussy just now bruh

at home all the time and ur first 6 hour shift where u stand around and do nothing u say ur exhausted lmao

i wonder who has more athletic genes

also kelly oubre didnt push carts

• JFL

at home all the time and ur first 6 hour shift where u stand around and do nothing u say ur exhausted lmao

YOU WILL FOREVER REMAIN SUB 5'10 BITCH NIGGA
KEEP CRYING FOR ME I PLAYED BASKETBALL FOOTBALL AND TRACK
I RAN AN 100M UNDER 12 SECONDS WHILE BEING FAT AND OUT OF SHAPE
KEEP CRYING FOR ME YOU MIDGET BOMBER.

My family has always said this working a job at a young age will help just about anyone with socializing allowing for more job opportunities in the future learning to communicate is key to becoming wealthy

• +1

YEH THATS RIGHT, BE QUIET BITCH NIGGA

YOU WILL FOREVER REMAIN SUB 5'10 BITCH NIGGA
KEEP CRYING FOR ME I PLAYED BASKETBALL FOOTBALL AND TRACK
I RAN AN 100M UNDER 12 SECONDS WHILE BEING FAT AND OUT OF SHAPE
KEEP CRYING FOR ME YOU MIDGET BOMBER.
you exposed yourself as an out of shape rotter bro no clue why you cope its undeniable now you were sadly defending yourself until u realized u were acting like a pussy and everyone flamed you

After weeks of relaxing in quarantine you work a single 6 hour shift doing nothing and are exhausted and whine here and get roasted

I went to school 8 hours then had an hour break and worked 8 hours til midnight 3 days a week for a whole year in the California heat at the most popular grocery store there is (WholeFoods) and didnt break a sweat

you are forever weak and will watch family guy until you die lol

you exposed yourself as an out of shape rotter bro no clue why you cope its undeniable now you were sadly defending yourself until u realized u were acting like a pussy and everyone flamed you

After weeks of relaxing in quarantine you work a single 6 hour shift doing nothing and are exhausted and whine here and get roasted

I went to school 8 hours then had an hour break and worked 8 hours til midnight 3 days a week for a whole year in the California heat at the most popular grocery store there is (WholeFoods) and didnt break a sweat

you are forever weak and will watch family guy until you die lol

IS THIS YOU?

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

JFL YOU ARE A 5'5 CURRY SUBHUMAN GANITOR PRETENDING TO BE HIGH IQ AND UC BEREKLEY GRADUATE.
YOU HAVE ALREADY BEEN EXPOSED NUMEROUS TIMES I DONT EVEN HAVE TO ASK OTHERS FOR SOURCES :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I hate working. Wish I got paid for sleeping

View attachment 414084

IS THIS YOU?

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

JFL YOU ARE A 5'5 CURRY SUBHUMAN GANITOR PRETENDING TO BE HIGH IQ AND UC BEREKLEY GRADUATE.
YOU HAVE ALREADY BEEN EXPOSED NUMEROUS TIMES I DONT EVEN HAVE TO ASK OTHERS FOR SOURCES :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
i still mog ur dickhead tranny ass to the grave

good job man:feelsez::feelsez::feelsez:

• +1
Reactions: elfmaxx
I was going to get my worker's permit but my school closed before I could do so and I can't get it online for some stupid reason

• +1