Just finished my first legit 48 hour fast

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
Just finished my 48 hour, 23 minute fast. Don't notice any difference in skin yet but this shit takes time.

Overall I feel insanely tired because I broke the fast with shitty food (miniwheats and homemade pizza)

Weird, sometimes I feel amazing during a fast and others I feel like extra shit. This was definitely an extra shit fast but I'm keeping my head up.

Will energy replenish today and tomorrow then do another 48 hour fast over the weekend. My next goal is a 48 hour strict DRY FAST (no water) then a 72 hour wet fast.

• +1
Reactions: Festrunk
4080FDC2 CC2D 4CE8 A2ED 3AB6624734BC

Stop with the stupid fasts. If you feel like you need to fast, try eating in few hour windows and fasting rest of the day. That would do more good.

I've been doing one meal every 48hrs and dropping weight like a motherfucker.

Stop with the stupid fasts. If you feel like you need to fast, try eating in few hour windows and fasting rest of the day. That would do more good.
I'm doing it for autophagy purposes (minox fucked up skin trying to reverse it, oxidative stress damage ect. ect.)

in my teens I only drank 1 litre per day and I feel I missed out on sth. tbh

dont do water fast (atleast not 48 h)

Did you face look less bloated?

Did you face look less bloated?
My face never looks bloated. Infact my skin is about as thin as a 30 year old's which is what I'm trying to reverse

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
is this a new way to rope