just finished watching death note help me rq

icxed

icxed

mog at 14 die at 20
why do i feel so empty even after watching a short show like ts? and its genuinely not because i miss the show so much or something i think its more about me realizing i will never get the purpose in my life light yagami had for example. like how can u be bored as him. also misa amane. i was like damn wish i found a girl like this and realized theres no exact girl like this and that bitch doesnt even exist and is a drawn character. and even if yeah its not like im gonna try to become a god and have an actual purpose to talk to her or manipulate her.

is this shit normal to feel like that or am i fucking schizo

and also when i listen to the soundtrack again it makes me depressed af and not the music itself it gives me a weird ass feeling that reminds me of death note and all this shit but isnt actually that. cuz when i acc watched some random episode to not feel this way it didnt even feel like the thing i wish i could live. maybe its the soundtrack maybe its me being schizo i dont fucking know but ts is lasting for days already

and nah im not a basement dweller im a 6'3 14 yr old i slay i just cant get over shows/animes where the characters have alot of purpose in their lives.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HTNcutecel, framemoggerr, Beastimmung and 4 others
Why the fuck would you want someone like Misa Amane, it's awful

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and apocalypse
watch school days next

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Life starts when you realize anything is possible

• Love it
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Death note is peak fiction its sensible tbh

• +1
Reactions: KevinDurder
The fuckijg good guy having descendents that just show up was retarded light should have won

• +1
Reactions: Slavusz
Why the fuck would you want someone like Misa Amane, it's awful
i think its not even about that because when i watch the show i dont even feel bad for her im like alr i would do pretty much the same. its about the feeling of purpose bro. but how tf is misa awful anyways what r u talking abt nigga

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
you sound estrogenic af, pls pin test before you start wearing thigh high socks and skirts.

why do i feel so empty even after watching a short show like ts? and its genuinely not because i miss the show so much or something i think its more about me realizing i will never get the purpose in my life light yagami had for example. like how can u be bored as him. also misa amane. i was like damn wish i found a girl like this and realized theres no exact girl like this and that bitch doesnt even exist and is a drawn character. and even if yeah its not like im gonna try to become a god and have an actual purpose to talk to her or manipulate her.

is this shit normal to feel like that or am i fucking schizo

and also when i listen to the soundtrack again it makes me depressed af and not the music itself it gives me a weird ass feeling that reminds me of death note and all this shit but isnt actually that. cuz when i acc watched some random episode to not feel this way it didnt even feel like the thing i wish i could live. maybe its the soundtrack maybe its me being schizo i dont fucking know but ts is lasting for days already

and nah im not a basement dweller im a 6'3 14 yr old i slay i just cant get over shows/animes where the characters have alot of purpose in their lives.
Based asf post tbh, i felt exactly the same after watching it

• +1
Reactions: icxed
you sound estrogenic af, pls pin test before you start wearing thigh high socks and skirts.
if u wanna see estrogenic guys look in comments of misa amane edits. no one there admires kira lil nga

Cope bro crying at the end of Death Note is Hight T trust

• Hmm...
Reactions: 6PSLcel
nah i js be moody. anyways im gonna brutally peg you with my 6'3 estrogenic wide frame body and then pet you on your head and behead you
6'3 :LOL:

nah i js be moody. anyways im gonna brutally peg you with my 6'3 estrogenic wide frame body and then pet you on your head and behead you
4292337 aalzw59yb1fd1

Cope bro crying at the end of Death Note is Hight T trust
didnt cry at all. and at the end i got bored tbh. its just that feeling of wanting to actually accomplish something and not actually being this attached to a show

didnt cry at all. and at the end i got bored tbh. its just that feeling of wanting to actually accomplish something and not actually being this attached to a show
cope nigga i know you cried hard when misa kills herself

i didnt pay attention to that shi honestly
its not me feeling bad for misa or anyone its just that feeling of wanting to actually have a purpose in my life

its not me feeling bad for misa or anyone its just that feeling of wanting to actually have a purpose in my life
i fw misa tho i would use her but also ion get light tbh she did anything this nga said so u can still fw her. u can manipulate her anyway and if ur doing all this shit for your own gain and enjoyment why not love her for ur own enjoyment aswell

but light is just gay as fuck bro look at this

give me a death note then lil nigga
Thats not the point

Even if the death note was never introduced to light do you really think he would have went on to live a "regular life"

Hell no

He would have found his way of justice or whatever it was he'd be interested in through something else.

The point is you don't need a death note to achieve peace in the world and thats exactly what we saw in the end of the series

"doesnt mean shit" in like a year ill height mog u already manlet
also idk how u think im high e. average high e guy would spam in tiktok comments "Light didnt deserve misa"

Thats not the point

Even if the death note was never introduced to light do you really think he would have went on to live a "regular life"

Hell no

He would have found his way of justice or whatever it was he'd be interested in through something else.

The point is you don't need a death note to achieve peace in the world and thats exactly what we saw in the end of the series
wait i acc look similiar to light and have the same phenotype might have began

wait i acc look similiar to light and have the same phenotype might have began
and a girl im finna get head from on the first day of school looks like misa