Just found out my first true gf just got married

PrinceLuenLeoncur

PrinceLuenLeoncur

Godking of Narcy Pirates (Soul of a Curry) 🏴‍☠️
Brooooioooooooooooootaaaallll

So fucking brooooooooooooootttttaaaaallllllll

Should had been me and her ffs lmfao I ain’t even upset or bothered that’s the sad thing I think my hearts just come to the conclusion it’s over with me and foids so in a way I’m at peace but I’m left wondering “what could have been” in another universe man

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: lemonnz, thugmaxxer2, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and 5 others
There once wss a chance for every jew my friend even @enchanted_elixir but never forget eho you are @nathan @cromagnon @itzyaboyJJ

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, enchanted_elixir and cromagnon
She has never thought about you since

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: lemonnz, YungTrappa and violentrose
yeah over if u dont have love at first sight

She has never thought about you since
Tbf she has she’d randomly call me up to rant and chat shit even years after we broke up…. We had a deep connection. She wasn’t just some random harlot like 99% of western foods she was one of those 1%ers with a respectful strict dad who didn’t let his kid be a whore. But that’s no surprise as she isn’t white/latina/gook so for ethnics reading this it’s kinda the norm for our women to not be whores on avg

• So Sad
Reactions: NZb6Air

Tbf she has she’d randomly call me up to rant and chat shit even years after we broke up…. We had a deep connection. She wasn’t just some random harlot like 99% of western foods she was one of those 1%ers with a respectful strict dad who didn’t let his kid be a whore. But that’s no surprise as she isn’t white/latina/gook so for ethnics reading this it’s kinda the norm for our women to not be whores on avg
First time leaves an imprint forever and forms your type of girl too would you agree?

First time leaves an imprint forever and forms your type of girl too would you agree?
Maybe. Prob why I’m into conservative religious type of girls 🤷‍♂️ I’m physically repulsed by promiscuous women and have admittedly turned down attr foods before due to the mear suggestion that they had a sexual past. I like the shy type of foids that are introverted but I don’t mind extroverted foods as they complement my introverted nature esp ENTJs

Welcome to the club. At least she doesn’t live a minute away from you getting railed every night while you rot. :feelsbadman::feelscry:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and FaceandBBC
We're doing the no pics thing again?

The husband is getting the leftovers of BBC.

• JFL
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes and GlamourPursuer
She probably LARPed about her dating history, and the poor sap thinks he’s her first. :feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: GlamourPursuer, watah and FaceandBBC
She probably LARPed about her dating history, and the poor sap thinks he’s her first. :feelswah:
its impossible,he would have known eventually

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Welcome to the club. At least she doesn’t live a minute away from you getting railed every night while you rot. :feelsbadman::feelscry:
Brutal don’t tell me this happened to you brutal :feelsohgod:

I’m rotting whilst she’s being wified up and bred 😡 she was mine :fuk: I despise this alternative reality I’m in. Why wasn’t I born into some Viking tribe in the 900s so I could go raiding and die in battle like a man fuck this

• So Sad
Reactions: Gengar
This is major cope. I knew her she was pretty unremarkable and unknown before me I essensltl status boosted her and she mainly stayed at home. She was the Christian equivalent of the Muslim foods who go to school go home and stay there with 0 social life.

I have it to her all. She’s not white so she ain’t a whore. She couldn’t even suck dick dude that told me all I knew when she tired she wasn’t a hoe.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
He’s black… this Foid is also black. You think I’d date a white woman seriously? :forcedsmile:. Like yeah I have dated pinkies before butnever seriously I’d not care if any of thee ones I have dated got married I wouldn’t even make a thread on it. Jamal took my leftover

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar and FaceandBBC
Brutal don’t tell me this happened to you brutal :feelsohgod:
That's *EXACTLY* what happened to me. Since early 2024. And is still happening.
I’m rotting whilst she’s being wified up and bred 😡 she was mine :fuk: I despise this alternative reality I’m in. Why wasn’t I born into some Viking tribe in the 900s so I could go raiding and die in battle like a man fuck this
Look at it on the brightside, at least you had her. You can reflect on those times and not feel pathetic. Whereas in my case, it was just one-sided.

• Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
This is major cope. I knew her she was pretty unremarkable and unknown before me I essensltl status boosted her and she mainly stayed at home. She was the Christian equivalent of the Muslim foods who go to school go home and stay there with 0 social life.

I have it to her all. She’s not white so she ain’t a whore. She couldn’t even suck dick dude that told me all I knew when she tired she wasn’t a hoe.
I thought it was a curry, my bad. :ogre: