Just found out my friend browses PSL

LordGodcat

LordGodcat

The second sun has risen
I was having a chat with a close friend when all of a sudden he brings up the topic of incels. I was quick to jump to their defence because I knew some incels irl, but, as it turned out, my friend said he used to browse incels.is out of curiosity and then from there he found PSL (lookism.net). When I asked for his opinion, he basically said the people are crazy and way too obsessed about their looks to the point where it is affecting their mental health and relationships (so yeah... just get out of your basement theory :feelskek:). He doesn't browse anymore but he said he only did because they posted lots of male models/chads which he liked (he is gay btw)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 1680, gymislife and 5 others
Fuck. How many gay lurkers do you think are masturbating to this site right now?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4675, Deleted member 1680, gymislife and 6 others
Youre not incel yourself?
He actually has a life unlike 99% of people here
Hes chad with milions of folowers on insta? If not thats not true life

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller and LookistWorld
Imagine having gay friends

You gay?

1D4D927A D88F 4671 B640 D18834817331

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, LordNorwood, LordGodcat and 1 other person
Hes chad with milions of folowers on insta? If not thats not true life
Remember, what we are living is not human life. That is reserved for people like Chico and Barrett

I was having a chat with a close friend when all of a sudden he brings up the topic of incels. I was quick to jump to their defence because I knew some incels irl, but, as it turned out, my friend said he used to browse incels.is out of curiosity and then from there he found PSL (lookism.net). When I asked for his opinion, he basically said the people are crazy and way too obsessed about their looks to the point where it is affecting their mental health and relationships (so yeah... just get out of your basement theory :feelskek:). He doesn't browse anymore but he said he only did because they posted lots of male models/chads which he liked (he is gay btw)

Your friend is not wrong tbh.

• +1
Reactions: LordGodcat
Remember, what we are living is not human life. That is reserved for people like Chico and Barrett
Yes but more like Bieber and dicaprio. Milions of folowers on insta and being known by every human on earth paired with good looks is the only thing that deloew matter

He actually has a life unlike 99% of people here
Maybe because gay men fuck every ass they see. No such thing as gay incel even exists, because men are so much hornier and less picky than women.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rawdogprince, LordNorwood and LookistWorld
Yes but more like Bieber and dicaprio. Milions of folowers on insta and being known by every human on earth paired with good looks is the only thing that deloew matter
A gigachad I went to high school with has 2 million followers. Every one from our school worships him. He doesn't ever have to worry about wageslaving or being lonely. He always looks and sounds so happy. Suifuel tbh

• Woah
Reactions: BigBiceps
A gigachad I went to high school with has 2 million followers. Every one from our school worships him. He doesn't ever have to worry about wageslaving or being lonely. He always looks and sounds so happy. Suifuel tbh
Who he is? 2 milion? Wtf

• +1
Reactions: LookistWorld
Who he is? 2 milion? Wtf
Yea. I can't reveal cause I don't want to dox myself but he's top .01% in looks. I'm not the best rater but I can tell from the way women comment on his pictures.

• So Sad
Reactions: Pietrosiek
damn dude
gigachads have more followers than some european countries have people
absolutely brutal blackpill

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and LookistWorld
Yea. I can't reveal cause I don't want to dox myself but he's top .01% in looks. I'm not the best rater but I can tell from the way women comment on his pictures.
Man. I cant handle 6psl guy with 500 folowers, how you didnt ripped yet? I would. I couldnt handle amount of mog. Idk how you can handle that

damn dude
gigachads have more followers than some european countries have people
absolutely brutal blackpill
True that. Can't even hate him. Dude was the nicest guy. Probably cause he never had to deal with any rejection or negativity in his life
Man. I cant handle 6psl guy with 500 folowers, how you didnt ripped yet? I would. I couldnt handle amount of mog. Idk how you can handle that
Going to school with him was a massive blackpill for sure, only I couldn't comprehend the blackpill back then. I coped daily

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
True that. Can't even hate him. Dude was the nicest guy. Probably cause he never had to deal with any rejection or negativity in his life
many Chads are actually the best people to hang out with because their lives have been so easy that they have no negative emotions in their hearts
Chads that are obsessed with "feeling superior" are mentally damaged from being an incel in the past and have black, cold souls. Avoid.

• +1
Reactions: LookistWorld
> friend
> gay

many Chads are actually the best people to hang out with because their lives have been so easy that they have no negative emotions in their hearts
Chads that are obsessed with "feeling superior" are mentally damaged from being an incel in the past and have black, cold souls. Avoid.
I avoid all gl people, Idk how i could like someone who is better than me. I can only like people that i mog.

• So Sad
Reactions: LordNorwood
Phew............at least he is gay.

Or else, if he looksmaxxes and mogs you in the future, he might just fuck your gf and cuck you ultimately.

I avoid all gl people, Idk how i could like someone who is better than me. I can only like people that i mog.
u like me though
right Pietro?

once you start browsing psl, there's no going back. your life is doomed by the blackpill.

GraciousGaseousBlackfootedferret-size_restricted.gif

once you start browsing psl, there's no going back. your life is doomed by the blackpill.

Over for Jordan Barrett, Sean O'pry, Tyson Beckford, Brett Maverick and all Chads on here :feelskek: